Millennium Memory Care - Monroe Township, NJ

Not as good as i would like

The community is nice looking and clean. They provide a handful of activities for my aunt to participate in as well. However, since our move-in in February my aunt's health has not been the best and I have not found her quality of care to be satisfactory. I do not know if it is due to new staff or what but necessary things such as doctors visits and such have not been getting made or have been canceled when they need to be made. I almost feel as if they were sweet-talking because as we've been here the quality of care has greatly gone down. We are going to have some meetings about my aunt's care and hope that the situation will change for the better in the near future.

Care with improvements

This community was nice. The staff were nice and caring, but they are under staffed and need more care. The community does need some improvments with the management and also getting more staff. The community needs to work on the cleanliness. I would suggest that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Small and cozy.
Under 20 rooms.
Clean.
Will work to find Medicaid home at end.