Fox Trail Memory Care Living at South River - South River, NJ

My mom is doing fine under the care they are providing. So far it is good and I have not got any complaints from my mom. The aides are just getting to know about my mother's memory and cognitive behavior. I am satisfied with the personal attention and the community is very secure. She gets immediate attention without me being there or knowing. The head staff lets me know what they are doing for my mom. They are all very nice and very good at their job. I just wish there was more interaction with the family, if I ask too many questions I feel they get offended or nervous.
The cleanliness are pretty decent within the room. It is nice and clean but sometimes it seems the bathrooms are hard to keep up with. There are about 16 resident living here too.

Seems like a good place. Some very caring staff...some not so much. Good manager. Like the fact that it is small. More like a family setting. Unfortunately things go missing. That could happen anywhere. May be understaffed at times. The facility seem to be well thought out. Hard to get lost even with memory issues.

Awesome Care

We recently moved my grandmother here due to the inadequate care she was receiving at her other home. Here she receives the individual attention that she really needed. The place feels and looks just like a home. Robyn Barnes the house leader truely cares about all the individuals there. You can tell she loves what she does. All the individuals that work there are just as awesome as her.

Ashley,

Thank you for choosing MCL South River, we are so happy to have you be a part of our community!

Mothers Happiness

My mother recently moved into this beautiful home. I am writing today because I have seen a difference in mother's happiness since moving here. I want to acknowledge the staff for a job well done! I would recommend this home to anyone. Thank you for taking great care of my mother.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you Lucy. Our care partners are the staple of our mission. We definitely appreciate all the work, compassion and dedication they provide the residents. Thank you for choosing Memory Care Living.

This was my final choice. a really different kind of place, small, like a group home instead of a facility. staff is awesome and very welcoming when I brought him yesterday. I have a very high confidence level that this was the best place for him.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you very much for choosing us and having confidence in our care partners!

Very friendly and accommodating for m...

Very friendly and accommodating for my father's respite stay.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

We hope you decide to have your father live with us permanently! Thank you for choosing us for your respite stay.

Communication concerns

You have to be very, very clear what is wrong with your loved one and what you’re expecting from their service. I don’t think they made much attention to my loved one. They were forewarned about concerns and they just didn’t have enough staff to respond properly. I wasn’t comfortable with them. Everyone I spoke to didn’t speak English properly.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

We have a new executive director at our South River location and we have made many changes since 2014. We hope you chose to come back and tour with us again!

Very nice place

I've been very impressed with the service so far at Memory Care of South River. The facility itself is beautiful, and they always keep it clean and well kept. The staff are friendly, professional, and very caring. They're great about staying in touch with families, and they always let me know very quickly if anything goes wrong. I'd give them high marks across the board!

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you for your kind words about our home! We hope you continue to recommend Memory Care Living!

Memory Care Home

This is more of a memory care unit in a home. Everyone was very nice and they have respite care.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you for your kind words!

Through our unique memory care living South River NJ community, we offer comfort from the struggles of Alzheimer's, dementia and other forms of memory loss. There is a lot that scientists do not know about the aging brain and memory. But, one area that shows promise in brain health is professionally-guided memory training. Our staff respects the abilities that remain and provide a resident-focused continuum of memory care to promote a sense of purpose in each resident.