Michelle's AFH - Beaverton, OR

The best I've seen so far. More than five stars! [name removed] is wonderful!

We loved this place!

My mom was at two different adult foster homes and we had visited multiple others. This is best by far!!! Michelle is an amazing mix of utmost professionalism and compassion. I would highly recommend her home. I would add that is was well worth the extra drive compared to the other home mom was at. Michelle's is very clean, light and bright, has good food and she has a great relation with medical providers who do house calls and home health. It was also a great place to visit and hang out as Michelle, her husband and family are simply great people.
When my mom moved here from the other home, she was instantly in a better mood due to physical and emotional environment.
My wife and I cannot say enough good things about this place and Michelle.

I would highly recomend Michelle to anyone!

I would highly recomend Michelle to anyone! She is the best! Our whole family was very pleased with her service! She is very attentive and she went over and beyond! She's also a great cook and always fed everyone so well! Also, her home is super clean! She was always there and she treated our loved one so well! We were always welcome to come and visit, no matter what day or time! We would truly recommend her to anyone!

Not right for my mom

It was nice, it was clean and everything, just the feel of the home and the decor, I thought, "my mom wouldn't like this."

Michelle's AFH takes pride in offering the type of assisted living and health related services that are very high quality. We welcome all inquiries about the senior care facility that is located in Beaverton, Oregon. It is important to note that the assisted living group home is in a very tranquil area which allows the senior to truly relax. Our facility is here to provide excellent care for your elderly parent. Let's take a closer look at what we offer. Michelle's AFH provides a number of amenities that make life easier for the elderly. Our staff includes a staff that provides around the clock care, nursing care, occupational therapist, physical therapist, visiting speech therapist. We provide comfortable private bathrooms that are wheel cheer accessible for disabled seniors. All of our elderly residents are provided with delicious meals in a dinning area or private room. We also provide plenty of onsite activities for the seniors to keep active physically and mentally. Michelle's AFH is the perfect adult family home for your aging parent. Residents are able to truly enjoy life with other seniors and participate in varied activities together. The family like atmosphere encourages the elderly residents to thrive and enjoy their retirement years. Please don't hesitate to contact one of our assisted living facility advisers for more information.