Bethany Adult Care - Beaverton, OR

It's a wonderful place. Everybody is very nice.

It's a wonderful place. Everybody is very nice. She has gained weight so the food is good. It's a wonderful atmosphere. It's a little place, there are only five residents. The person in charge is very accommodating. We chose it because of the atmosphere and how clean it was when we visited.

Wonderful, but needed 24 hour staff

Beautiful home, oh my goodness just beautiful. Crina was lovely, just a lovely woman, she seemed to just really know what she was doing and she was fantastic. Crina had an intercom system, kind of like a baby monitor, but she didn't have staff overnight which is what we need for mom right now.

Another Lovely home and peo...

Another Lovely home and people. Crina Vasiliu was most personable and helpful. This is the best house and grounds I have visited of even the ones I've seen on my own. Larger rooms are very nice as are the extra wide hallways. It was clean, almost new looking, and bright. Competitive rates and a place I wouldn't mind being in. That sounds good for Mom.