Crystal Care 2 AFH - Beaverton, OR

It had a bad smell in the home. The bathroom in the room we were shown wasn't very clean. [name removed], the lady that owned the home was pleasant, but we didn't feel like it would be a good fit for our mother.

Excellent specialized care

We were so relieved to find a great care home for dad. The owner has a lot of experience and we are always kept up to date on his health. The experience was really nice and simple and the owner was able to identify the specific needs for dad and gave an honest assessment that we could agree to. I give a strong recommendation for this care home - lots of activities, family environment and excellent specialized care.

The Owner's Medical Background Is Helpful

It is nice that the owner helps make doctor appointments for my dad and goes to the appointment. She is able to ask questions with her medical background and that helps our family out. Since he is limited he occasionally plays solitaire and has a puzzle to try. He has not complained about the meals and that is good coming from him. The owner is also good at giving updates about how my dad is doing.

Didn't See My Loved One There

I had a tour of the community and it went well. They were ready to show me around the home but they were not able to meet the level of care. I could not see myself there either.