Regina Adult Foster Home - Hillsboro, OR

They Need Senior Friendly Furniture

I scheduled a tour for this home but arrived earlier than my appointment, The owner was not fully ready but he did fine showing me the place. It was very clean and decently set up for residents. However I thought the furniture could use some updates and consider the residents who will be getting in and out of it. I wasn't sure if they interacted with the residents.

I visited this home on Friday, August 28, 2015. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the facility and level of care offered. I met with Seth who was very knowledgeable and professional and answered all of my questions. It is one of several places I am currently considering to place my 92 year old mother. I believe this is one home everyone should consider in their search for quality adult care.

Clean - airy, wide, very nice existing residents. more parking would be beneficial. private baths a little small.

5 bedrooms

It looked very good also but the main reason I selected another place is location. Regina's is about 5 miles from my house which may not seem far but if you're going there every day those miles add up and there was another place that was half a mile from my house. Everything looked nice there. It's a 5 bedroom place for 5 people.

Couldn't ask for better care

They are a wonderful place. The best care for our loved one. Our loved one just loves it there. The community is very clean and well maintained. The food is very good and they take excellent care of the residents. We could not have asked for a better place to move our loved one. The staff is very caring and knowledgeable. They are very well trained. We would highly recommend Regina Adult Foster Home to anyone seeking a place for their loved one.

Lovely home and lovely peop...

Lovely home and lovely people. Seth A is most personal and informative. Rooms are little small but the half baths in them are helpful. The common area is spacious, accessible, clean and bright. Yards need work but Seth was working the front when I arrived. Security looks good. Rates are reasonable. Overall quite pleased.

Regina Adult Foster Home is a well designed, 5-bedroom home built specifically for adult foster home living. The common areas are well-lit and expansive. There are extensive indoor hallways that are well suited for indoor, rainy day walking. Each suite is spacious and bright with its own private half-bath and more than ample closet space. The home has a spacious, roll-in shower and bathroom with bathtubs. The home is focused on making each resident feel as if they are part of our family and we are eager to provide a high quality of life for your loved ones. We treat our residents with dignity and respect.

Regina Asare, RN, is the Owner and Provider of the home. She is an experienced registered nurse with over 15 years of experience in general nursing and geriatric nursing in the US and Canada. She has a family-oriented personality and has a deep compassion for the elderly. Her care specialties include residents with stroke, cancer, Dementia/Alzheimer’s, Diabetic, Parkinsons. Regina provide the following care types; respite, long-term, hospice and daycare.