Serenity Care II - Portland, OR

The food is good and staff is accommodating

The staff members at this facility have been very cooperative in the care of my friend. Whenever I need to bring him to doctor appointments, they are very accommodating. It’s a very clean and well-kept community. The owner actually has 2 dogs here and they roam about the home. For activities, they really don’t do anything and the weather isn’t permitting for my friend to go outside and walk. He has also told me that the food is really good and they serve a very healthy portion. I would recommend this facility to other families.

I visited this home on Wednesday, September 2, 2015. Lalaine and Carlos are most impressive. Their facility is clean and well managed. I would give strong consideration to placing my elderly mother here if it weren't for the distance from my home, which is a critical factor with me.

Nice couple. Quiet very Catholic. Barking dogs, quiet. Not sure if there is enough activity to distract mom.