Honey's House of Helotes - Helotes, TX

Honey's House of Helotes - Helotes, TX has yet not published prices.

Mom is happy here

Mom is adjusting well here the staff is great and very accommodating to mom and me. There aren't alot of residents here so they get a lot of 1 on 1 time. They try to engage her to join in the daily activities. It is always clean and kept up. They get 3 great home cooked meals a day. There is a patio that is clean, safe, and comfortable. I would recommend this community.

Mom is delighted

They have the most excellent ratio to residents. Mom enjoys it here and is delighted with everything. She enjoys the food and joins in on the daily activities, like crafts they just made a Thanksgiving bracelet that was very nice each little part told a story. The staff is very caring and attentive. It is always clean in there and the grounds are nice too. I would recommend this community.

Mom love's it here

We are glad we chose this community the caregivers here are friendly and helpful. The staff has called to make sure we were happy too. She enjoys the tasty food here. They have some activities she enjoys to like the arts and crafts. The community stays clean and smell free. They have a porch are with rocking chairs that she likes to socialize. I would recommend this to my friends and family. She is Happy.

Very pricey!!

I really liked Honey's House of Helotes, but it was a bit too pricey. The tour guide was friendly and helpful she was able to answer any questions. It was a good experience to tour but it was proved out of our budget.

I had three places to tour on my list that morning. However, the minute I walked in, I just knew this was THE place I was looking for for my beloved. All my expectations were met and then some . . . from the helpful guidance of the administration to the friendliness of the staff. Needless to say, I didn't tour the other two that day.
I am very pleased with my decision.

Great Residential experience.

Friendly and engaging staff, facility was clean and bright. Open kitchen next to the gathering area made a great impression and gave it a warm feeling. Although they had no openings I was able to place my Mom in their sister facility (The Cottages on Danny Kaye). Private rooms were nice size, layout of the facility very simple and efficient for movement of residents and staff.

My Mother Is Doing Very Well

They are taking good care of my mother here at this facility. I know she is safe and good hands. It is a very nice home, they do a very good job with keeping everything nice and clean. They have a wonderful staff here. They offer activities, my mother has tired a few. The food is excellent, but they are working on trying to accommodate diabetic diets better. This is a home I would recommend.