The Chelsea at Forsgate - Monroe Township, NJ

The Chelsea at Forsgate - Monroe Township, NJ has yet not published prices.

• 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • On-site Nurse
  • Certified Dementia Practioner
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs

Nasty place not worth staying

This place is the worst ever. Don't put your family member in there. It's nothing but a front just to get your money. I give this place a ZERO rating. Reaping with urine, food sucks, workers sitting around on cell phones, loud talking amongst t h.g themselves, patients not being properly watch. Male patients walking around trying to get in doors. Items missing from rooms. They are a bunch of money hogging staffers and rude liars about this place. Nothing they say is true. I suggest you look elsewhere their poor rating speaks volumes.

I am unfamiliar with the other Chelsea ALF but I can tell you that this location is poorly run. There is frequent turnover of administration as well as staff. My loved one has fallen several times over the past few months. Response time is 20-30 minutes each time. I find this unacceptable with regards to quality of care and it is atrocious for the price they charge these residents. We have had issues with missed showers, missing prescriptions and roaming residents stealing from my parent. Attitude is poor from the top all the way to the bottom. It is obvious by the way occupancy has doubled in the past 18 months that they are more worried about the bottom line than the well being of their residents. My loved one was in an ALF in a different state - very different and a very enjoyable experience. Do your homework before sending your loved one here.

Poor Rude Hell Hole

This facility has been renovated but what lies under beauty and decor is another story its what o call "plastic" "phony" there is two realities I actually toured the facility the marketer Cheryl was smiling yet her tone of voice and poor eye contact showed me she was not wanting to tour us she had no knowledge of the speciality care memory impaired unit which was nicely decorated due to holiday yet smell of urine overwhelming there was two workers sitting conversing to each other one had cell in hand few residents sitting alone no interaction a activity going on with group of 9 by bubbly older woman named regina who introduced herself Cheryl did not there was trash stuck in handrails on walls the nurse [removed] thin physically eating standing over med cart On tour of second floor I was introduced to the director of nurses who appeared irritated unfriendly in corridor I heard loud conversation by large sized african [removed] in wellness where she stated "im tired of these residents and their [removed]" She was talking to a young man I was sad to see how Chelsea a well known healthcare company had lowered standards but as I sat in lobby I did have insight by conversing with a resident who informed me the place was the pits and blamed administration stated she does nothing we have no rights well clearly id never put my mom here now

Located in Monroe Township, New Jersey, The Chelsea at Forsgate offers assisted living and memory care. We aim for our residents to maintain an active and independent lifestyle within a caring and supportive environment. We offer a Lifestyle program that encourages residents to get to know their peers through numerous discussion activities, clubs, and social gatherings. If staying in isn’t your loved one’s idea of a good time, we also offer weekly bus trips to shop and run errands, as well as dining outings to local restaurants and a monthly trip to Parx Casino. When not in scheduled programs, residents often enjoy relaxing in the window lined parlor, where you can often find a resident or guest tickling the ivories on our community piano.

Those with dementia or other memory impairments are welcome in the Country Cottage, a secure environment with 24 hour, specially trained staff and separate dining and activities.

Featuring a wellness team that can tend to all your loved one’s needs and a housekeeping and maintenance team that aims to keep our community in impeccable shape, you can be sure your loved one is leading a worry-free life at The Chelsea at Forsgate.