Seven Lakes Memory Care - Loveland, CO

It seems as though my friend will have to be much more stabilized as far as she is quit combative. Could never be there without someone by her side.

Quality Care

Mom went into Seven Lakes in February of this year. At the time she was anxious, confused and displayed some compulsive behaviors, Since being at Seven Lakes we've seen such a remarkable improvement in all areas. She is her old self again and feeling safe, calm and enjoying her life once more. The caregivers are caring and tuned in to meeting the needs of their residents. We would like to give a special thanks to [Removed] for doing such a great job providing fun activities, outings and stimulating experiences for the residents. The facility is cheerful, clean and inviting. Family is welcome anytime and urged to be part of things. We are happy to have Mom at Seven Lakes and will recommend the facility very highly.

A Caring and Supportive Memory Facility

Moved Mom in 1/2017 from another facility after 5 years of inconsistency. The smaller, home-like environment has been an improvement for her and all the staff have really gotten to know her and treat her with respect and as an individual. I feel very confident that when I am away, she is in responsible hands and is safe. The staff keeps me apprised of everything so there are never any surprises. The snacks are usually healthy and good and meals seem to include the things that most seniors enjoy. The management team is approachable and responsive. I feel very good about the decision to move Mom to Seven Lakes.

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

It's so good to hear that you feel your mom is cared for and safe at Seven Lakes. We appreciate you sharing your experience and are pleased to hear the move to our community was a right one for you both. At MBK Senior Living it is our goal to be the provider of choice in the markets we serve -- thank you for choosing Seven Lakes. We're truly happy to be of service to you and your mom.

Wonderful Place!!

I have no complaints with how things are going for my loved one since she moved into this community. The staff are a delight to work with and I am comfortable with the quality of care they are providing her. She has no problems with the meals and enjoys participating in meals with the other residents from time to time. Overall I am happy and would recommend it to anyone.

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

How wonderful to hear. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and letting us know how happy you are with our community, staff and most importantly with the care that your loved one is receiving. It's our daily goal to be the senior living provider of choice in each of the markets we serve. We appreciate that you chose Seven Lakes and would recommend it to anyone.

Very Pleased

I continue to be so pleased with the care that my husband is receiving at Seven Lakes Memory Care. The caregivers are so good. They are constantly looking out for the needs of the all the residents. Because my husband can no longer speak, they always try to make him laugh. He seems to be very happy and never follows me to the door when I have to leave after visiting.

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

Thank you so much for your kind words about Seven Lakes, our caregivers and the care your husband is receiving here. We appreciate you sharing your experience and are so pleased to hear how joyful and happy your husband is here. It's our pleasure to be of service to you and your husband.

Best of the best!

My father is very happy with this facility! The staff are sure to cater to my father's needs and requests, and the facility is kept clean and safe for him. This is the best facility that we could have put my father in!

Awesome activity program !!

I have to say my favorite thing about this community is the activity program they offer. My loved one seems to really be enjoying the music group as well as the different field trips they take the residents on during the week. I am very comfortable with the care my husband has been receiving and would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

Thank you for your kind words about Seven Lakes Memory Care. We are pleased to hear that you and your loved one find the activity program engaging and enjoyable. More so, we're thrilled to hear that you feel your husband is receiving quality care and that it is provide you with peace of mind.

A good home

The community is very nice place. The staff is nice, but a nicer dress appeal is needed. They have activities available. The food is appealing with a nice variety. I would recommend this for good value and care.

Check it out in person

We arranged for my sister to move in there when she was found to be unsafe to be home alone. We found it was not a good fit. Her memory issues were not as advanced as most of the residents and she did not need the intense supervision that is required by most folks living there. The staff were wonderful.
What I learned was: ALWAYS go and walk through a place prior to making a decision for a loved one, even if you have to take a plane ride! Thanks Seven Lakes Memory Care- we will never forget you!

I would recommend this community to family and friends.

Mom is getting better every week at Seven Lakes Memory Care. This is a smaller lock down community for all stages of Alzheimer's care. The staff are close by so they can quickly respond to any need. Mom is slowly starting to participate in the daily activities. They have a full medical staff on site including a psychologist.

Everything worked out well at Seven Lakes Memory Care!!

Mom stayed at Seven Lakes for respite care. She surprised us when she said that she really liked it there. I do not live in the state so I am not able to speak about the food. She does participate in numerous activities more than she has previously. The staff were nice and they took good care of my mom. I would recommend this community.

Beautiful, brand new facility, lovely landscaping and high level of care. Sliding price scale based on level of care makes it difficult to gauge and budget long term costs.

Seven Lakes positive review

My wife came to be at Seven Lakes after a very unpleasant experience at another facility in Loveland.
I truly believe this happened because she was meant to be at Seven Lakes and have the incredible experience she had for the last 1 1/2 years of her life.
Executive Director, Cindy, exemplifies the entire staff at Seven Lakes in their INCREDIBLE caring for their residents. Their smiling faces and genuine love comes thru every visit I made there. Any question or issue I had, they were on top of immediately to solve the situation.
The facility is very comfortable and cozy for the residents and the staff is so attentive reflecting the attitude from the front office.
I would recommend Seven Lakes to anyone who has a family member they care about and want to see treated with love and respect.

Seven Lakes Memory Care - Loveland, CO

Seven Lakes is a bright, clean facility with a very caring staff. The management team is always responsive to any requests. The facility was built specifically for memory care residents -- easy to go to meals, easy to walk around.

A commited, caring staff and beautiful facility.

I have personally work with seniors and people with disabilities for over 25 years as a fitness instructor/therapist. Many of my clients that I work with or have worked with have Alzheimer's or dementia. This is a very personal and emotional issue with me. I LOVE my clients and I obviously want the best care for them.
I have worked in many nursing homes, assisted living facilities and memory care units I northern Colorado, and I have never experienced such loving personal care and loyalty to their residents as I have at Seven Lakes Memory Care. The facility and rooms are extremely clean, bright and beautifully stimulating for their residents. The staff are always engaging with the residents and are truly dedicated to their well being. The reason I am writing this is because I have worked in places that are to be honest, heart breaking. Please, if you are in the position that you have to make the decision of placing your loved one in a health facility, consider Seven Lakes. It would be the ONLY place that I would feel comfortable and confident with my precious family member.

Very Accommodating

They have been absolutely very accommodating for everything. We got my loved one moved in quickly and easily. When they have a problem they give us a call right away and they also have a solution for it.

Very Welcoming

I found them to be very welcoming when I first went in to visit the facility. They were more than happy to sit down and listen to my needs and determine if they were a good match for my loved one. I really like the way the facility is set-up in small communities. I am very happy having my father there.

Wonderful place!

My loved one has been here for over a year now, and we couldn't be happier with how things have turned out! The staff here is absolutely wonderful, from the nurse to the management to the front desk staff! The place is always immaculate, and they take wonderful care of the people who live here. My loved one can be difficult to deal with, but they've shown nothing but patience and compassion when working with her. I highly recommend them!

I'm pleased with it, very pleased.

I'm pleased with it, very pleased. I can go home at night and put my head on the pillow and feel like my mom is getting the care she needs. The staff is excellent there. Everyone is pretty friendly, and on top of things. She is assimilating and doing very well there. It would be nice if they had a different food arrangements where she could go and get seconds. The staff is wonderful here, It's a wonderful place.

Three Cheers for Seven Lakes Memory Care

We found ourselves needing a place for my wife's brother on very short notice. Cindy and her staff were the most responsive and friendly staff of the places that we reviewed. We moved forward with the placement and Gary loves being at Seven Lakes. He told us that he is busy and is "having a ball." Seven Lakes staff help us manage our brothers care through the Ft. Collins VA. As a result we are able to secure the benefits that our Vietnam veteran earned in service to our country.

All in all it was a good experience.

This was just a short respite stay. The only thing I had problems with was just an administrative issue, but as soon as I brought it to their attention they were right on it. He was very comfortable during his stay there, and they took good care of him. The food was good. They had some activities but not a lot, not as much as he is used to. All in all it was a good experience.

They are very tidy and accommodating. My mother seems to be going good their. The staff are really considerate and nice. Always come to me if their a problem which is great. Then I can know whats going on and help out if possible.

Very impressed

The community seems well maintained and clean when I visited my friend on Saturday. They have activities to keep everyone busy. The staff was friendly and attentive.

So far it feels like a great environment. Staff seems friendly and knowledgeable. Safety seems like a priority. Some issues with smell in areas.

Looked very nice

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a very nice looking place. The facility itself was clean and well kept, and the staff all seemed very friendly. They specialize in memory care, which was a big plus for us, as we knew it would mean the caregivers would be prepared for the unique challenges a dementia patient faces.

Remarkable Care Given Our 88 year old Mother

I just returned from seeing my Mother at MEMORY CARE at SEVEN LAKES! She's been there approximately 6 weeks. This was my 1st visit since she entered and I couldn't have been more thrilled with how well she has progressed( she had been in hospice with not much hope). The facility is immaculate and the scope of wonderful activities are very appropriate!!! I was especially impressed with the staff and their level of competency and the degree of caring afforded each patient!! The director and front office staff are equally as wonderful and have been an excellent resource for both my brother and myself. He is able to visit our Mom several times a week and again is very happy with level of care and competency given to our Mother. I live in California and my visits are obviously less frequent, so having experienced the extremely high quality of care and dedication afforded the members of the community at SEVEN LAKES brings me a peace of mind that I have not experienced prior to this. I am happy to say I would give MEMORY CARE at SEVEN LAKES the highest recommendation possible!!

Good for assited living

I excepted more care, but they’re an assisted living community, really. It just wasn’t a very good fit, but I have learned a lot since then. It was very clean. My advice for people to really know what they’re looking for. The food is okay. There is enough parking.

They’ve been great!

They’ve been great! We’re very happy with her there! If you want to be in a caring community where people really do care about your loved one, this is a good one. My husband and I have eaten there twice and the food is great, even the meatloaf. You just don’t think meatloaf is going to be good away from home, but it was. We’ve had no trouble finding parking

If you have a person who needs a lot of care, they are very good

The faculty was wonderful everyone who works there is just great, the director Cindy, the nurse Jordan (they are very lucky to have her). The C.N.A's were great too, they were very caring and knowledgeable. The other residents were mostly alzheimers and memory care which wasn't a good match for us. She had to share a bathroom which was difficult, and everything has to be locked up even the toothbrush. If you have a person who needs a lot of care, they are very good.

They have amazed us!

They have just really amazed us so far! This is a newer facility, and everything is very good quality. They offer higher levels of care, which reassures us that we made the right choice! They actually ended up being less expensive than what we were doing before, so the value is great! The flat rate is nice as well - they don't charge for every little thing! The activities are really creative and the staff are all very involved with the residents. I would recommend!

Memory Care at Seven Lakes is located in Loveland, Colorado. We offer care to patients experiencing dementia and AlzheimerÆs, providing a safe and comfortable environment for them to relax. Our memory care programs are individually tailored for each resident. We offer studio apartments and companion suites. Each room is spacious and warm, welcoming our residents. Utilities, excluding telephones, are included with the room. Climate control, maintenance and an emergency call system are included with each room as well. We encourage our residents to remain an active lifestyle by offering a safe, secured courtyard and a walking path inside the building. We offer an intergenerational garden club as well as classes. These activities keep the mind and body active. Memory Care at Seven Lakes is committed to offering residents an environment that is as close to home as possible. We offer home-cooked meals three times a day, housekeeping and transportation. Other amenities include a beauty parlor, barber shop, exercise programs and spiritual opportunities. We try to offer a consistent daily routine. Our residential facility is situated near Boyd Lake State Park and the Banner Health McKee Medical Center. We are also conveniently located for family visits.