Brookdale Fort Collins Memory Care - Fort Collins, CO

Brookdale Fort Collins Memory Care - Fort Collins, CO has yet not published prices.

People Are More Than Kind

My loved one is at Brookdale, and so far, our experience has been really good. The staff has been more than kind and accommodating. They call if there are any changes, and they have gone out of their way to be helpful. The food is good, and though my loved one doesn't have much of an appetite, I believe he is eating well. As far a cleanliness goes, sometimes things aren't as clean as I would like, but I think they do the best that they can. Overall, I feel Brookdale has done a good job, and I would recommend them to others.

Quite a Comfort

My husband has been staying at Brookdale Fort Collins, and I feel quite a comfort knowing he is there. I feel know that he is safe and well cared for there. The people have been extremely helpful, kind, and accommodating. The food is very good, with generous portions, and I really appreciate how they involve my husband and the other residents in most of the activities. Even if they are not able to do the activity itself, they can still be a part of the group. I find that the community is also absolutely immaculate, and I would recommend Brookdale to others

Nice Place!!

This place had a lot of great amenities to offer all the residents and everything seemed very clean as well as maintained. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to provide us with lots of great information. Overall we are happy and would recommend it to anyone.

A nice tour for care

We toured this community for care that we required. The staff were nice and were able to answer the questions we had on the care that is given. They had a nice variety of meals on the menu and activities are offered to the residents. We would recommend this community and families might consider a tour of the community.

Tour for loved one

This was a nice tour We found the staff to be very professional and had good levels of care. We liked all the activities that would have been offered. I suggest this community to other families for the needs of a loved one.

Brookdale FC has unique group - Crossings - that's for more functioning memory residents and that's a great fit for my husband. Plus 1 bedroom options (better than smaller studio). They are the standard I'm comparing my other visits too.

Very Costly !!

The staff was friendly and patient with my loved one. They have a huge communication problem between the staff. They would often call my family and I requesting money for items they promised they would provide for my loved one. They where also wasteful and unorganized with his things, I overall was dissatisfied.

Impressed

So far we have loved what we've seen at Brookdale Fort Collins. The staff has been great all around from the admin team to the care staff. My mom is getting used to the new surroundings quicker than expected. Thank you for all you've done for her.

Happy Husband

This is a excellent community. Great meals and wonderful variety of different choice meals.The activities are offered to him and he does attend when he liked to do so. Very clean atmosphere inside and out. My husband seems to be extremely happy here and we would recommend this to others who are seeking great care for others.

Mom is doing much better!!

The staff are personable and attentive. They are good at encouraging my mom to participate in the activities offered. She is happy with the food. This community has a clean healthy environment. Brookdale Fort Collins gets my recommendation.

Just Some Little Things

They could mainly just improve on some little things, like continuity between care-givers and following through. I do think they are extremely friendly however, and they all care about the residents there.

Great Place and value

It's a great place. Everything looks like its brand new. Great games and activities and the food is great. Very pleased and would recommend others to stay here too.

The staff is very nice and friendly here. They encourage the residents to engage with each other socially and participate in activities. The activities seem fun and appropriate. The facility is kept clean. The food could be better, however.

really happy

It is great at Brookdale Fort Collins. The staff really encourage Gram to go to activities. She is an introvert but they really encourage her to get out and engage. She never eats meals alone. They have a beautiful garden area which she loves. We are really happy with the way things are going. This is the right facility for her.

5 stars

Our experience with Brookdale Fort Collins has been a very good one, I'd give them high marks across the board. The people are friendly and caring, and the facility itself is well kept and clean. I'd highly recommend it.

good overall, couple areas for improvement

There does seem to be a rapid turnover in their administration. Three people who I have dealt with in the last couple of months have left and been replaced. So the continuity factor is a little challenging.

The other issue would be the food. On a scale of 1-5, the the food is maybe a 2.5.

The facility is very homelike, they are very welcoming, and the place is very well kept. All in it is a very pleasant environment, though there are a couple of areas they could improve.

Dont go here

Communication with management is horrible. They dont want to hear anything negative. Consistently understaffed and undertrained. Residents do not get what they pay for.

really friendly

Everybody there at Sterling House of Fort Collins is really friendly. All of the residents seem to be well cared for and very happy, really enjoying their life on a day to day basis there. I cannot really even think of anything particular they could do better as they are doing everything great.

I have had a terrible experience with them.

I have had a terrible experience with them. My issues have been strictly with the management and sales. Their approach was very bait and switch, they tell you yes we can help with this, yes someone can walk her to the dining room, but once we get in there, THEN they tell me there is a charge for it. Once we got in there that's when they told us there was an extra charge for having oxygen in the building, but they knew that before we ever moved in. I have fought with them for months trying to straighten out my bill. I told them what my budget was when we started, when they assessed her they said she was independent, once she got in they decided she needed much more help, they start adding charges that should have been disclosed right away.

extremely friendly and helpful

The intake process was seamless. That was done really well, which was a blessing at that point in time. Everybody there has been extremely friendly and helpful, especially to someone like me who was new to the process.

The only thing I can think of where they might could improve would be to have a better response time when there are special requests made.

They are doing a good job.

They are doing a good job. It's very clean, and the staff is very friendly. We are pleased with the activities they have there, music time, and exercise time. We see a lot of improvement. You can tell the look on her face when you see her listening to the music, you can see her mind working. The food could be a little better. We liked how friendly and helpful everyone was when we toured. and when we moved in they were very helpful and answered all of our questions.

This is for Clare Bridge of Fort Collins

The facility as a whole is always clean, especially the common areas. There have been a few times when her personal bathroom was in need of some cleaning. Some of the staff are consistently great, and some just aren't as friendly as the others, but we have tremendous respect for the work that they do. Anytime she has not been feeling well we have gotten a call right away. They are responsive to our needs. The facility as a whole is always clean, especially the common areas. There have been a few times when her personal bathroom was in need of some cleaning. Some of the staff are consistently great, and some just aren't as friendly as the others, but we have tremendous respect for the work that they do. Anytime she has not been feeling well we have gotten a call right away. They are responsive to our needs. I think they offer nice activity programming there, and they are good about encouraging them to participate, without harassing them. They don't just post the calendar, but they will call too, and let them know that something is going on. When it comes to food, I have seen both ends, snacks can be just generic fruit cocktail, and juice, but dinners and lunches always looks and smells good and appetizing, and generally looks good too, and they have a good variety. There is one resident who hasn't been there that long, and they are having a negative, and disruptive impact on the environment. I don't know if there is a good answer to that, that would be my one gripe. By and large we have been really happy. I think they offer really nice programming there. And they are good about encouraging them to participate, without harassing them. They don't just post it but they call too, and let them know that something is going on. When it comes to food, I have seen both ends, snacks can be just generic fruit cocktail, and juice, but dinners and lunches always look and smell good, and are generally appetizing, and generally looks nice too, and they have a good variety. There is one resident who hasn't been there that long, and they are having a negative, and disruptive impact on the environment. I don't know if there is a good answer to that, that would be my one gripe. By and large we have been really happy.

Nice place!

My loved one is in the Clare Bridge portion, and overall I feel like they do a good job looking after her. The place is very well kept and well and maintained, they recently completed some renovations so everything looks quite nice. The staff are all very friendly and professional and take good care of the residents. It's a very pleasant place overall!

Good High Level of Care

The level of service that they provide is quite high, and that is nice. They are able to take care of people who are a little more disabled than some of the other places. More transferring assistance and able to manage continence better, etc. Mom has participated a lot more than the last place. We are pleased.

All Inclusive

The care givers and the hands on staff are really good, they are friendly and helpful. The admin staff is very friendly but they are transactional. Clare Bridge is an all inclusive community so that makes it very nice for us because there are not extra charges at the end of the months. Overall they are a pretty good and accommodating community that I would recommend to anyone.

I really liked the staff and the elde...

I really liked the staff and the elderlies were out socializing - very nice. The rooms were very small and the halls a bit 'institutional.' I loved the socialization and the staff's caring ways.

Brookdale Fort Collins is an assisted living community in the beautiful city of Fort Collins, outside of Denver. Home to Colorado State University, Fort Collins nestles at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and offers a diverse culture, an abundance of outdoor recreational opportunities and world-class shopping and dining. Brookdale Fort Collins is an ideal location, offering convenient access to all the beauty and luxuries of northern Colorado.

Our community provides personalized assisted living services, encouraging independence and individuality, while respecting privacy and readily offering assistance when needed. We treat each resident like family, getting to know their history and medical needs while working towards future goals and dreams. The expert staff at Brookdale Fort Collins work closely with each resident to develop a personal care plan that is regularly reviewed and adapted to meet needs as they change.

As a premier community in the region, Brookdale Fort Collins offers extensive services and amenities, including:

Three homemade meals serve daily in our restaurant-style dining room
Pet-friendly accommodations
Personal laundry and housekeeping services
A choice of apartment style and floor plans
Spacious apartment homes with kitchenette, walk-in shower and walk-in closet