Greenfield Assisted Living I - Gilbert, AZ

Overall I'm thrilled with them. They really, really care and they communicate well. They are very patient and they really made my dad feel like family and they all cried when he died so I know they all got attached and they really care about what they're doing. The owner makes it very affordable.

Happy at Greenfield

First, A Place for Mom is a wonderful agency to work with. Carol Iten, my Assisted Living Advisor, is very kind, empathetic, and efficient. She asked good questions to learn what our needs were, kept me calm and focused, and lined up a good assortment of care facilities for me to tour. Greenfield Assisted Living fit the bill extremely well! I had a terrible experience with Cedar Sanctuary, who turned out to be fraudulent, unethical, severely negligent in their care of the residents, and in some instances doing illegal things. At least so far, I find Greenfield to be on the opposite end of the spectrum. They seem very straight forward, ethical, are very strict with their staff, abide by the state laws and industry rules/regulations, treat the residents with empathy, respect, and patience, and they are very communicative, working closely with me to give Dad the best possible care. Their home is beautiful, clean, the food is good, and the grounds are pretty. I feel as though Dad will be safe and well taken care of here.

I was very impressed with Dr. Jan and...

I was very impressed with Dr. Jan and his home. He is going out to Merrill Gardens tomorrow to meet and evaluate my mother.

Very nice, gated and run by a doctor....

Very nice, gated and run by a doctor. Only concern is there are all women there.

Greenfield Assisted Living is committed to quality and excellence in home care for seniors.

A beautiful custom designed new group home situated in an exclusive private gated community in Gilbert. We at Greenfield pledge personal focus on the resident’s wants, needs and rights while providing professionalism in a home setting. Your parent or loved one will receive 24 hour staff supervision, home cooked meals and snacks, planned activities, laundry and housekeeping and medication management inclusive.
We have an MD and RN on staff too. Rooms are newly furnished with cable t.v. in each room and are telephone ready. Whether it’s a comfortable couch to watch their favorite t.v. show, a nicely landscaped backyard to rest or read a book, or just the comfort of their own room or bed, it will feel just like home. Our family which includes parents, and our toddler will also provide companionship and fun.