Bee Hive Homes of Colorado #3 - Fort Lupton, CO

So far they are doing a pretty good job.

So far they are doing a pretty good job. It's very clean, and the staff is friendly. They have a lot of turnover, so there is a lot of getting to know people, that can be a little difficult. I can't really rate the activities as my loved one is bedridden can't really participate. The food isn't really very good. Sometimes it's fine but a lot of the time it's too tough for the residents to chew. The variety at times seems pretty good, though they do have some strange combinations. I think the overall feel of the place and the size is important, and that's what I liked, and what I still like. I think for the price based on what I saw and how accommodating they are, I would say it's a very good value.

Friendly, nice, and attentive

The Ashley Manor has a very friendly, nice, and attentive staff. I think they could offer a few more activities to keep the residents more active and involved. Other than that, we are very pleased. My loved one is comfortable here. The facility is very clean, which is very important. The residents seem very happy and kind. It has been a positive experience. I would recommend this facility if your in the Fort Lupton area.

Good Place

Overall its a great place. The staff and all the people are just wonderful.

5 stars

Nothing to report things are good.