The Community I Saw

The tour went well for me but I thought they were a high end place and not the best fit for me.

I like this facility but am disappointed they do not have a bathtub in any of the apartments, only showers. I will go back for a second view, however, on Dec. 1.

Very nice, smaller community

Mather Place is a very nice independent senior living community, I've been very impressed by everything I've seen here! We toured quite a few in the area before we selected one, and Mather Place really just had a much more friendly close-knit feel than some of the larger communities. The facility itself is beautiful, and they're currently undergoing a large renovation and expansion project. They've got all sorts of activities and events, and like I mentioned before everyone is very friendly. Whenever I visit my loved one I start wondering if maybe I should move in!

Nice place but admission endowment fe...

Nice place but admission endowment felt too high for me, and it didn't "catch my soul" to want to live there.

Community is very small as are the un...

Community is very small as are the units. offers buy-in or rental. not enough services or programs.

Mather Place of Wilmette is a vital, intimate, and comfortable independent senior living community where residents find safety, company, and a liberating lifestyle in a neighborhood they love, with the peace of mind that comes from knowing that quality care is available, through the Mather Pavilion skilled nursing care center, if ever needed.

Mather Place of Wilmette provides exceptional on-site dining and recreation opportunities and is warmed by a true sense of community and camaraderie. We are a home-like residence where older adults can continue their preferred lifestyle independently, but with the resources and benefits offered by an experienced and trusted senior care provider.