Marymount Place - Cleveland, OH

My loved one seems really happy here at Marymount Place. The staff has been more than accommodating to us, and they seem to base everything off of what they can do for the resident, not what the resident or family can do for them. [Removed] were especially helpful to us. My loved one really enjoys the food here, and it's excellent to see that he's been putting some weight back on. There may be places that are newer and nicer than Marymount place, but I really have been impressed with how clean and well-maintained it is here. They have a good amount of activities here, and I love the fact that my loved one already knows several other residents. Martymount Place has been excellent, and we really couldn't be happier.

A nice place for respite

The director of the community was wonderful. Mom did not complain about the food and said she would stay there again. The community was clean and they do offer daily activities. I would recommend this community for a respite stay.

At Marymount Place there are many opportunities available to enrich your life -- socially, spiritually, intellectually, and physically. Marymount Place offers round-the-clock secured apartment style living to encourage aging in place. Residents enjoy gourmet meals featuring authentic ethnic cuisine and healthy menu options, daily Mass, scheduled transportation, lush courtyards and gardens, a spacious library and TV room, and a Wellness Center.