Sunrise at Parma - Cleveland, OH

Nice, new facility

I toured this community when looking for a place for my Mother-in-law. It’s a very nice facility, a bit newer, but it wasn’t all inclusive like I would’ve liked. The person that gave us the tour was very nice and was able to answer all of my questions. The rooms were a little different in their layout and had separate bedrooms instead of everything being in one room like a studio. We went with a different community but this one wasn’t that bad.

The marketing director [Removed] was very friendly, the facility is beautiful and would have been great, save for the cost, which was too high.

Best Place To Be

It has been a rough adjustment for my father in law moving here but he seems to be doing fairly well. He is starting to enjoy himself meeting new people and talking with them at mealtime. He is really liking the food and he is taking his meals in the dining room which is a good sign. The staff is wonderful here very nice and caring and helpful when needed. The community is kept very clean and well maintained. We would recommend it.

Everyone at Sunrise was always helpful, polite and knowledgeable

During my mother's 1 month stay at Sunrise she was unable to participate in any activities. However, the caring staff would take her out to the 'common area' and let her sit there and watch the others.

Having a resident dog and cat also made my mother smile at times. She couldn't talk but she did smile.

Good Tour of This Facility

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. The experience went well overall. The community looked nice of what I saw. The staff I met was kind, and my questions were answered. This wasn't the right fit for us, but my tour went well.

Very Nice Community

During my time working in this industry, I was asked come to come speak at this community. This is a very nice community. Everything looked great, and well maintained. I had a pleasant experience during my time at this community.

Staff Communication and Attention Are Good

This was the most liked by dad when he was touring and it's going well and he enjoys being apart of the Assisted Living Community. I can tell there are 3 daily activities like exercises and 2 to 3 time a week they have outside excursions. He is an active man and they try to keep everyone active too. He is getting 3 meals with at least 3 options for lunch and dinner. He has been pleased with meals and the quantities are decent. I get lots of call from staff mostly directed by my dad asking for things. They are giving him lots of attention.

Great communication from staff!!

I had absolutely no problems why my mother was at this community. The staff where all very excellent and always attentive to her needs. They made sure to keep in good contact with my family and I about her progress and treatment plan. I would defiantly recommend this place to any families looking into assisted living for there loved one.

The staff are very engaged with the residents!!!

My brother is impressed with this community and he has noticed that mom seems to have improved since moving into Sunrise. My dad does have a concern about the cost, however they are trying to help him out in other ways. They have a community dog there as well as a fish tank and birds. The food is good and they offer a variety of choices. This clean community gets my recommendation. They offer a lot of activities.

A nice community!!

I took a tour of this community and just from the looks I would have chosen this community. The main reason we did not choose this community as it was a little far for my brother to drive. It seemed to offer the same amenities as the community we did choose.

Sunrise at Parma was magnificent!!

This was a great place for my dad before he passed away. The staff were great with him and the family as we were there 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The community is clean and I would recommend this community.

my sister went yesterday, she loved everything about it, just slightly above our mom's budget, this location is good also, the staff was very nice, food smelled good, res
idents looked well taken care of and happy, i am visiting today

This was one of our top two.

This was one of our top two. We liked it and it was pretty comparable to the other place with only a couple of exceptions. It was clean and friendly, and seemed to offer good care. The pricing here was a little to costly for us. There would have been a lot of extra fees. It was also on a busy intersection, and not in as serene of an environment as the other place. Still a great community.

It's a beautiful facility.

It's very nicely kept and the food is good. They seem to be nice enough. I am in another state, and while I talk to my loved one daily, it's hard to have to much to comment on. It's a beautiful facility.

Moving to memory care at sunrise at Parma

The people that work there are wonderful. They are very loving and caring to the residents and also with me. They take great care of my husband. I would recommend them to anyone looking to place a love one. I made the right decision moving him to sunrise.