Marquis Care at Piedmont - Portland, OR

Marquis Care at Piedmont - Portland, OR has yet not published prices.

This place is in a lovely residential neighborhood and has recently been remodeled. It's clean and upbeat and the staff all seem to really enjoy working there. The residents seem happy.

Marquis Companies

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to write a positive review for Marquis Piedmont! We are so glad you had a good experience. Have a great day!

This place was horrible

I am so glad I got my mom out of here. The staff was horrible and NON caring. They left my mom sitting most of the day with dirty pants and underwear on. And they wouldn’t make sure she was eating. This place was so [Removed] and my mom’s room always looked like a wreck. The staff only do what their job title is NEVER do they go above and beyond to just help out. We are very happy with the new community. They were in it just for the money.

Marquis Companies

Hi there, at Marquis Piedmont we take reviews very seriously and take every effort to continuously improve based on feedback. We are concerned with the issues you've raised and if you're willing, would like to receive your contact information so our administration can reach out and learn more about your experience. Please email [removed] with the best way to contact you. Thank you.

Marquis Companies

Please email labouman at marquiscompanies dot com. Thank you!