Merrimack Valley Health Center - Amesbury, MA has yet not published prices.

Short most of the time

Short staffed cna time per resident is minimal due to call ins and not enough staff . Fellow employees very nice everyone is just not enough help .

My stay was great.

My stay here was great! The staff was wonderful. Very caring and understanding. So very positive and helpful. I certainly would come back again. The quality of care was excellent and the staff tremendous.

Very impressed

I am very pleased with how this place is run. Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy was excellent and I learned a lot. My only criticism is that I would suggest a name brand orange soda. The food was good especially at lunch. Overall I was very impressed.

My mother is a tough customer.

My mother is a tough customer. She went to Merrimack Valley Health Center for rehab. The staff gave her great care and treated her respectfully even though she was very grouchy. When she came home she said if she needed any more rehab she would go back there; that is saying a lot. Thank you Merrimack Valley.

Compassionate Care

On behalf of my mother and our family a special thank you to Merrimack Valley Health Center for the care and compassion shown to my mother and our family in her final days. The staff was so kind and respectful. The outpouring of caring from the staff made a difficult situation a little better knowing how much she meant to people. Thank you.

Grandma would come back.

My grandmother was a resident at Merrimack Valley Health Center. She said that she enjoyed her stay there. She thought the Nurses and CNA's were very nice and took excellent care of her. If she ever needed to return this would be the place she would come.

Glad I chose here

I think that all the care and PT is very, very good. I would recommend Merrimack Valley Health Center to anyone. All the nurses and people are very nice and concerned about my condition. The staff know their jobs and are very well trained for the care of the patients. I am so spoiled here that I almost don't want to leave.

I was treated like a king.

I was a resident in the Rehab Unit at Merrimack Valley. I feel I was treated very well. Everyone was so caring and pleasant. I would recommend here to anyone that needed rehab. Also the Food was great. I was treated like a king. They were all friendly and come as soon as I called. This is the only place I would come to if I needed rehab. I would also want to thank you to everyone that helped me walk again.

Thoughtful Care

A big thank you to everyone on the staff at Merrimack Valley Health Center. I truly appreciate the thoughtful care and service.

Very nice and homey.

I was a Rehab Resident at Merrimack Valley Health Center. My stay was very nice. Everything turned out just fine. I would definitely come back if I needed Rehab again. I would recommend MVHC to my family and friends.

Mom is happy here.

My mother is a resident at Merrimack Valley Health Center. She is well cared for and happy. The staff is kind and caring, her room is very nice and she feels this is her home.
She participates in many of the activities and meets with her friends for exercise class and lunch. At a time when it is very hard to have your parent in long term care, knowing she is smiling and happy makes a huge difference. I would recommend MVHC to anyone I care about.