Meadow Ridge - Redding, CT has yet not published prices.

Recent happy Meadow Ridge arrivals.

We are recent arrivals at Meadow Ridge and are extremely pleased with our apartment, the friendly residents, the food, the friendly staff, the activities, the beautiful grounds and views, and the overall appearance of the common areas. There is a magnificent plant-filled atrium with water features. It's an indoor garden for the colder weather and a place to socialize at any time. You have to take a tour to appreciate it.

Michelle Bettigole

It sounds like you’re settling in nicely, and are beginning to enjoy some of the features that make Meadow Ridge so special. We hope we continue to exceed your expectations, and, most importantly, that you feel right at home here. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience so far!

Meadow Ridge; an inviting community and home

Meadow Ridge is a wonderful and inclusive community where people engage with each other and are offered multiple activities and special classes or presentations daily.

Set in a tranquil greenspace area between Ridgefield, Danbury and Norwalk, all amenities needed are really quite 'local'. Doctors, Hospitals, Shopping, Dining, Gourmet Groceries, Culture, Ridgefield Playhouse, Museums, Historic sites and Nature Preserves are all within a quick trip in the car. It's delightful to be so close to all things that make life more enjoyable.

We chose Meadow Ridge after viewing more than twenty other Senior Communities up the east coast. The difference we found was that Meadow Ridge holds a quality of people and community and active interests that the other communities did not match in the least.

Another amazing factor that stood out to us is the natural light quality+quantity in the architectural blueprint that Meadow Ridge so intelligently designed upon construction. All apartments and common areas are generously flooded with natural light, establishing a mental and physical wellness alongside vibrant, natural environments throughout the Meadow Ridge community. And through those open windows and vistas are the most beautifully landscaped gardens and flower beds.

Meadow Ridge was the last place we toured during our search, and I'll never forget the feeling once we got once back in our car after the tour. It was a feeling of relief, to finally have found a community that could be a comfortable and inclusive 'home'.

Michelle Bettigole

It’s our sincere hope that any potential resident or guest to our community leaves with the same impression you had following your visit. We know there are plenty of quality retirement options, but it’s humbling to know we rose to the top of a fairly extensive list. We hope every day you spend with us is filled with new adventures, new friends and plenty of natural light! It’s a privilege to have you as part of the Meadow Ridge family.

Love One Is Happy Here

We had to move my mother is law to this community due to lack of care in the previous one she was at. So far she seems to be doing well with her move here. She is happy, and if she is happy we are all happy.

Michelle Bettigole

I’m sorry to hear the circumstance behind your mother-in-law joining us, but we’re delighted to have her. If there’s any additional support we can provide to help with this transition, or you or your family have any questions, don’t hesitate to give me a call, or stop by our campus and see me in person.

glad I made the move

Moved here to Indpendent Living apartment 7 years ago after my husband died. Moved from house in nearby community that was too big and too worrisome for just one person. It was difficult sorting through what to take and what to leave behind, but I did it with the help of my daughters and their families. Now I am in a safe, comfortable place with just the things I value most - including a baby grand piano and my favorite books. I have made great new friends and I stay connected to old friends in my former neighborhood. Life is good here; spring is beautiful; I am content.

Michelle Bettigole

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, and we’re certainly content to have you here at Meadow Ridge as well! The decision to move from a house into a community is never an easy one, but we’re glad to hear your transition has been filled with new friends, familiar comforts and the unrivaled beauty of rustic Connecticut springs. We look forward to many more years together!

Meadow Ridge Executive Director

Stuck in a place she hates after they got all her money

I had not visited my aunt here for about 18 months. What a difference a year and a half makes! The place has gone downhill fast. It is so dirty and the maintenance is terrible. I called to ask that someone come to fix her leaky sink. I was there an entire week and no one came. Her friends told me that same thing-that no one comes to fix anything when they ask for it. They also said there is a real problem with bugs. There are a lot of staff that have left over the last year, too. People my aunt really liked.
Of course, they made sure they got all her money coming in the door, so she can't move anywhere else. She is stuck there with no hope for any improvement. I feel so sorry for her and her friends.

Administrator

R.D.,

We’re very sorry to learn that your recent visit left you with a negative impression of our community. While we can assure you that our staff takes the needs of our residents and your aunt very seriously, we’re happy to visit with you in greater detail about the concerns you expressed in your review. Please contact me, Michelle Bettigole, Executive Director, at [removed] at your earliest convenience. Please also know that we always have a manager or director available should any issue arise that needs attention. They can be reached by calling our front desk.

Best regards,