The Hearth at Greenpoint - Liverpool, NY

Offers so much to do!

Greenpoint has become a wonderful home for my 94 year old mother. After self care for 93 + years, it was difficult for her to adjust to a large apartment building. However, now, after six months, she has joined some of the many activities offered here and is comfortable with her new environment. She especially enjoys the entertainment. We greatly appreciate the attentiveness of various staff members to help her with getting settled. One improvement I would like to see is more of an effort on the part of Greenpoint to create an opportunity for family members to meet with or make comments to management.

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you and your mother have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Greenpoint. We are lucky to have her as part of our family! Should you ever have any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our front desk to schedule a time to meet with a member of our Hearth team. We would be happy to assist you!
Thanks again,
Mark Guida
Executive Director

Great care at Greenpoint

My dad has been a resident of Greenpoint for the past 3 1/2 years. He is mostly independent with a few services. The staff at Greenpoint are amazing. Dad is not the most social resident but everyone calls him by name and know his favorite ice cream treat! Greenpoint staff members and administration have been very responsive to small needs that are not "listed" and are gracious about finding someone to re-boot his router or find a dropped hearing aid. Their response is very professional and personal in all situations and are understanding of our unique family needs.

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback! You have been such a great member of our family here at The Hearth at Greenpoint and we are glad that you have had such a positive experience with us. We are lucky and happy to have the opportunity to care for your father!
Thanks again,
Mark Guida
Executive Director

Very Impressed

We were getting close to going with them. I was pretty impressed with them. I talked to a woman there who was very nice. I was only in the main lobby and talked to her and we were just getting into talking about what the finances were. I ended up finding another place but I was still very impressed with this place. It was very clean and nice.

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Greenpoint. Thanks again, Mark Guida, Executive Director