Ashwood Meadows - Johns Creek, GA

First one we toured. Played Bingo (won a prize) and toured. Neat, clean, many amenities. After seeing all the others, we may want to go back to see it again. A little higher priced than some others. Sits on a super busy highway!

Great experience with Ashwood Meadows

At least 4 families on our street had a loved one at Ashwood Meadows, they all love the place. We went to visit it with my father, made several trips out there. I always thought the food was great and the staff was courteous. Now that my father is there, he has made new friends, but still retains his independence for driving, visiting friends elsewhere, etc. The one thing that really impressed me was that the management teams know their residents - not only by name, but their personalities as well. The teams are part of the meal service as well as other activities. I've never seen anyone in administrative capacity before who interacted with the residents like they do here. I have no reservations recommending this place.

good food, lovely building

My aunt and uncle are doing great at this community. They really like it here. The community and their living space is pretty well-kept, no problem in that area. The staff is good, they are caring for them very well. They enjoy meals, and I've tried the food and it tastes good. My uncle enjoys the ice cream maker. Overall, everything is going well and I would recommend this community.

We love this place!

We just moved my father in law into Ashwood Meadows and it has been the best move ever. They go out of their way to welcome new residents and help them get situated. The meals are wonderful. He really enjoys going to the dining hall each day and has made some new friends. My father in law also started dialysis at the same time he moved. They took his meals to him whenever he was not feeling well, made sure he got to and from dialysis as needed. We love the shuttle they provide. The driver, Jeff, is the best. This setting is so much better than other options we looked into. It is helping my father in law to retain his independence while at the same time, providing us with support so that we know he is fully taken care of. I believe he will live a fuller, happier life here than on his own, in his own home. He is very happy with the move and has no complaints. He is enjoying the place and is glad that he moved. We just wish we had done it sooner.

The people at Ashwood have been wonderful to my Dad, very helpful and have taken the time to get to know him personally. I would definitely recommend this community!

Review of Ashwood Meadows - Johns Creek, GA

Upscale community with a homey feel. Kathleen described their approach as assisted living light which seems to offer an active senior options to age in place. Good value for the price

Review of Ashwood Meadows-Johns Creek, Ga

Lovely facility and Kathleen was.very knowledgeable. The people living there seem very happy and the location is good.

Pretty good communication

This is a very nice, relatively new facility. It always seems to be clean and well maintained. The staff is professional and friendly. So far, we don't really have any major complaints with the place. Communication is pretty good here.

new facility

The facility is brand new, great place. Everything seems to be going very well here. We do not have any type of issues or anything that needs to be improved.

She has been there a couple of months. The staff is nice. She is a person who stays to herself and doesn't go down very much. She said the food is pretty good.

Very satisfied

Will highly recommend this facility. A family member moved from Florida about 6 weeks ago, it went smoothly and we are very pleased with our decision to choose this facility. Marketing staff are accommodating, food is gourmet style and the facility décor is very attractive.

Loving Ashwood Meadows

It was fun watching Ashwood Meadows being built. Mom got to select the exact room she wanted. Her move in went smoothly with the moving company they recommended. She quickly has become immersed with new friends, crafting, movie nights and Chapel on Sunday afternoons. Everyone has been extremely accommodating from helping us fax important documents to driving Mom to update her driver's license. I feel so much peace knowing Mom is enjoying her new home and that the staff is there to lend a hand when I'm not there.

Very nice

It is very nice. She has not been there very long, but I am very happy with it so far.

So far it's been pretty nice, Dad has been liking it.

So far it's been pretty nice, Dad has been liking it. Some of the mechanical systems have had some issues, some maintenance issues things that take a little while to fix. Overall though we don't really have any complaints. We liked the location, and that the had all the things we thought Dad would need. They also had one of the fairest prices, for what you get.

Excellent place with such an excellent staff

5+! Excellent, I just want to say Ashwood Meadows staffing is doing a fantastic job no words to describe my mom is really happy, I think it is an excellent place such a wonderful experience it gives them independence but at the same time they have the care they need. Planned activities and meals are prepared daily. Library on site exercise on-site, anything they need is at their reach. I have had a wonderful experience.

stuff taken from her apartment

Its working out at Ashwood Meadows. Mother did have stuff taken from her apartment and we are trying to get that resolved. The facility is newly opened and they really weren't ready. I think that had something to do wit her things being taken. Other than that I am pleased with the people there.

Friendly, communicative staff!

I think they do a great job overall at Ashwood Meadows! It's a nice looking place, and the staff is very friendly and professional. I like that they're sensitive not only to the needs of their residents, but to the needs of the families as well! They've been really helpful and respond quickly to any questions or comments we've had for them. I highly recommend the place!