Manor At Market Square - Reading, PA

no cottage options

Transition

APlace for Mom was a big help in finding assisted living
Places for my Mom.
The Staff at Manor at Market Squaw have really been great,willing to work with me over finances for my Mom's
care.
They have made my Mom's transition from home to assisted living. Without too much emotional distress for my Mom.

Everybody was really nice!!

I really liked this community during our tour. They had activities going on while we were there. The community was clean and it felt like you were on vacation when you walked in. The staff were nice. We felt this community would not be a good fit for my parents.

Nicole [last name removed] and Krista [last name removed] were very nice, professional, and honest. They provided us with all the information we needed and answered all of questions before, during and after the tour they provide. A+

Everything has been smooth, and we are happy there.

Everything has been smooth, and we are happy there. It's very clean and the staff is very friendly, and they will help out if she needs help with anything, even though she is independent. The food is good, and no complaints about that, we really are happy with them.

I loved the facility. My only con is the location in Reading. It didn't feel like a safe area to me.

Nice place overall, and good food!

Overall things have gone well at Manor at Market Square! They do a good job keeping things clean, and the staff all seem very friendly. I also really like how their dining room is set up. It's almost like a restaurant, you order the food you want off of a menu of a few different selections, and the food itself is delicious!
The one negative experience we've had is relating to my loved one living in a shared room. She doesn't mind having a roommate, but when the current person moved in they rearranged all the furniture without consulting my Mom at all, which didn't make her feel very at home in the room.

Gretchen Vakiener

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Manor at Market Square. We appreciate your positive comments. Thank you, too, for sharing your experience with your mother’s new roommate. As you can imagine, there is always an adjustment period when making such a significant move, despite our best efforts to be proactive. I understand that your concerns were addressed by our Executive Director. Please don’t hesitate to stop in the office and talk to us at any time. We want your mom, and all our residents, to make Manor at Market Square ‘home.’

Wonderful place

This is a wonderful place! I love it, my loved one loves it, and we've really seen a lot of improvement since she moved in! She's really enjoying being able to socialize, and has had nothing but good things to say about the food. The facility itself is always clean and nice looking, and the staff have all been great.

Good food, lots of activities, great ...

Good food, lots of activities, great studio apt very spacious. Would work with us on getting the bath tub altered so that my mother coud step in. Refrigerator included in the kitchnette. Overall I thought this was the best bang for the buck. The people that worked there were friendly and courteous. The place was so clean and fresh.

Is it time for a better life for yourself or a family member? A life free from the worries of home maintenance, cleaning and cooking? Manor at Market Square provides gracious senior living at affordable rates in a secure and elegant atmosphere.

See for yourself what it's like to live at Manor at Market Square. Call today to schedule a free lunch and tour!