Prestige Senior Living Bridgewood - Vancouver, WA

• Outside Patio Garden
  • Movie Theater
  • Library

Bridgewood

We have had a great experience with Bridgewood. Our 90 year old father moved in 11 months ago when he lost his wife.

The staff does a great job accommodating his lack of hearing and he always feels like there is someone there if he needs it. They clean his room once a week and try to change his sheets but he is determined to do that on his own!

They handle his medication and just stop by a couple times a day to check on him and ask if he is coming to meals.

He even joined one of the sports teams!

food is a little salty

The property is kept up to date. We have not had any problems since we have been there. They offer a lot of activities and when we go we enjoy them. The only complaint I have is the food. The chef advised us he wants feedback and comments on the food. I provided him feedback and he immediately walked away from me. I guess he didn't like what I said. Other than that I am very happy here and we have referred someone else here.

good place

So far it has been a good experience. but she has only been there for two months. She has not really done no activities yet.

No Complaints So Far

They were nothing but complimentary. I guess their responsiveness is excellent, if we have any questions or concerns. The facility is welcoming and clean and there is easy access to my loved one's rooms. They seem to be settled in now and have gotten use to the place. We haven't had any complaints.

This is a very nice facility. The meal plan was limited. Out of our price range though.

A lovely Senior community. Caring, friendly staff! Clean and bright environment! The thing that has impressed our family the most, is how very happy the residents are! It is truly a community of friendly people who look after each other. We (Mom and our family) made the right decision!

I was very impressed with t...

I was very impressed with the facility. Clean, inviting, nice sized units, extensive menu for every meal and bistro service for between-meal times. Very reasonable rates for respite care. I am definitely considering this facility for my husband's short-term stay.

Great Value!

I think the value is probably high. She has a studio but because she has no income, they put through some paperwork and the corporation decreased her monthly cost. They decreased it about $250 which was helpful. We didn't go there thinking that was they reason we chose them but really, it's going to make a difference in how long she gets to stay there.

They provide housekeeping once a week and take out the trash. Included in that fee is one meals a day and you get to chose which meal it is. The funny thing is you can ask for seconds at the meal and she wraps them up and takes them home. Her studio has a full kitchen and a very big bathroom and a really big window. It's working out well for her.

Assisted living bad, Independent living good.

Very disappointed in the service in assisted living as it was very inconsistent. Seemed short staffed and lack of communication and administrative follow through. I will say, everyone is very nice. Failed to provide in room meal service when ill. Had difficulty getting to and from dining area as help was needed. Sometimes there was no response to the call button. That happened more times than I can remember. Service in dinning room often slow. Seems like leftovers are served from the prior day's meal very often. I have heard that the food is getting better. The independent living is much much better as you need little service. The cleaning service was minimal. Counters left sticky, towels not washed every week. There is a huge turnover in cleaning staff. Maintenance provides the best service in the building. Nick is so nice and responds to your apartment concerns promptly.

Lots of Activities

They do really well. The only thing was that one morning my mom didn't get breakfast but that was when they were on quarantine. When they realized it they got her something right away.

They have loads of activities and my mom is really happy there. The have bingo, cards, a cooking class, and church services. They take the residents out shopping and my mom gets her hair done. They do a whole lot - I'm barely scratching the surface.

The food is good. They have a chef and you get to pick from a menu for your meals.

My mom fell once and now they're at her door to escort her to all meals and she has a thing on her wrist that she can push and they'll be right there.

We did this one first and did not see...

We did this one first and did not see many independent seniors. We did like the location.

Bridgewood seemed older than some I v...

Bridgewood seemed older than some I visited, and not quite as nice. I didn't like the floor plans as well; and they would need to move if they entered independent living and needed assisted. There were alot of trees next to the building. The independent meal plan only included 1 meal/day. None of the apartments had washer/dryers. It was dinner time, so I only met one resident. He was in a bad mood. And I felt more like I was being "sold" -- I had 3 people talking to me at one time. They really wanted a decision and deposit "now".

Apt nice. Question mingling of assist...

Apt nice. Question mingling of assisted & independent living. Full Kitchen. Laundry down the hall.Will be remodeling common areas. Definite possibility

Nice but kinda cold

Nice but kinda cold

Located in Vancouver, Washington, Prestige Senior Living Bridgewood is situated in a beautiful park-like setting, and is the ideal option for individuals seeking varied levels of independence and the comforts of home, paired with the camaraderie of community-based living.

Bridgewood embraces a philosophy of healthy, fulfilled living to encourage happiness and longevity, and we strive to help residents achieve the purposeful, active lifestyle that they desire through events, activities and educational opportunities.

The Bridgewood community also offers our innovative Celebrations program which is focused on six wellness categories that empower residents to explore new or treasured hobbies, pastimes and skills, as well. With this program, residents have the tools to explore a host of exhilarating new activities and to live life the way they want.