Mallard Home Care - Pflugerville, TX

Things are going well so far

They do everything very well. The only way they could improve is offer more activities. My mother really likes the food and the staff!

More Care Is Provided

This is a clean home along with my mom's room. She likes the meals they serve here. A few times through the day they have games available. The experience and care has been great and I would recommend this community.

The caregivers at Mallard Home Care are wonderful.

The caregivers are attentive to my mom and they seem well trained. Mom seems to like the food and she is even eating things she did not use to. They do play games such as SkipBo and dominos. They keep the home very clean and I would recommend it.

Memory Care Needs Improving

We have recently moved my grandmother out of this community, it just wasn't working out for us. It is a pretty decent looking community. She stayed in the memory care unit of the facility. They were very often under staffed, so there isn't enough care givers for the residents. There isn't many activities offered, which was disappointing. She wasn't pleased with the food. I would recommend the assisted living portion of the community, which is nice. The memory care side needs improving.

We're Happy With Them

They seem to be confident and together. We don't have a lot of experience interacting with this type of facility, but we have been happy with it. They seem to take care of the residents, which is the only thing you can ask for.

My family and I were quite impressed with the facility and the staff.

very friendly

They were very friendly, and the food was simply excellent.

When we were interviewing them, we asked them about exercise and they told us that they exercise every day at 10:00am. Mom was in there two weeks, and she said the exercise only happened twice. That was one of the reasons we chose Mallard Home Care, because mom needed some of the exercise for her condition.

There was also a small issue with her not receiving a bath she needed and expected without having to specifically bring it to the owners attention and ask for one.

Other than those areas it was a good experience.

It's still new but we haven't had any complaints so far.

It's still new but we haven't had any complaints so far. It's clean, and the staff is really friendly, and they are attentive. He has been eating pretty good, so not complaints there either. It's been really good to this point.