Main Street Quarters Assisted Living - Oregon, WI

Main Street Quarters Assisted Living - Oregon, WI has yet not published prices.

Very accommodating staff

I do not have anything negative to say about this community. The staff team make themselves available when I call if I have questions. My mother was very reluctant to go to assisted living, however they made her feel very comfortable so that was a big thing with me. Their team is also very accommodating. My mother has a low sodium diet and the chef actually came to personally speak to her about that. Surprisingly, they adjusted the menu to fit her diet needs. I thought because of that she would be reduced to a set menu, but she still gets a variety of choices. She has a set menu and monthly or every couple of weeks the choices changes. They have a lot of activities offered on site. The staff team sends out a calendar to the family to let everyone know what is going on. They have bingo, trivia, a few different people come in to play music and sing, and they have a TV show gathering with all the residents to watch. I know they have outings as well from time to time. My mother has her own hair stylist that comes in to do her hair and she can also get her nails done. I highly recommend this community. My family and I feel that she is getting healthier here.

The perfect size for mom

This is a small community so you are able to have more personal relationships. This community is clean and they have a homey atmosphere. Mom liked the variety of activities they offered. Mom enjoyed the food. They took good care of her during her respite stay. I would recommend this community.