Best place in Dane County!

Sienna Crest is a wonderful place! In the 5 years my mother has lived there, I can find nothing negative to report. The manager is extremely friendly and knowledgeable, and goes out of her way to make sure mom's needs are met. The staff are the best! Mom was in the hospital twice since moving here, and both times the manager and staff came up to visit her. They all did this on their own time. Mom was overjoyed and I was dumbfounded to think that people who care so much can still be found. I highly recommend that you look into this.

The best place. Period.

We looked at several assisted living homes when searching for a place for my mother. Although many are more luxurious and bigger, we quickly found out that bigger is not better. I still remember the first day we walked into Sienna Crest. The first thing that came to mind was home. This is home. From the beautiful decorations to the nice music playing, to the wonderful smell of turkey cooking, it just reminded me of home. The first staff member to greet me was so bubbly and happy. The residents we saw were visiting in the living room by the fireplace. What a wonderful place! We then met with the manager. She was so very understanding and knowledgeable, I was immediately impressed. She gave us a thorough tour of the home, and then took the time to sit down with us and answer our questions. It was such a relief to find someone to talk to who really knows her stuff. As the home was understandably full, we quickly put our name on the waiting list. Lois kept us updated, and in just 3 weeks, we were able to move mom in. Mom has made friends in just the few months she has lived at Sienna Crest. She is thriving. I love visiting mom myself, as I too have come to know the residents and staff very well. I always feel welcome. This is a wonderful place.

Sienna Crest Assisted Living in Oregon is a beautiful small, home featuring 24 private rooms with private baths. We provide medication administration, all meals, snacks, housekeeping, laundry services, planned activities, assistance with personal cares, and wonderful 24 hour caring staff. Sienna Crest is managed by Lois Gilbert, LPN, to oversee your loved ones needs. We are conveniently located 15 minutes from Madison.