very friendly and helpful

I am very happy with the place. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I have nothing negative to say. It has been a very good experience.

Really Excellent

It's a wonderful place. They have a very caring staff. It was very clean and they were very friendly and patient. They had no activities, really. That was the only thing that wasn't great. My mother was there but she passed away. They're really excellent so I would recommend them.

Located in the sunny city of Thousand Oaks, California, Madelaine Place provides assisted living. Residents live on their own in an apartment-like space, but have assistance with meal preparation, medications, and laundry. Nutritious meals are served three times a day with snacks available all day long. We have activities to keep residents active and even fit. Seniors are given a few housekeeping duties. If a resident needs more assistance, this can be worked out! We love to provide the best care for each and every senior citizen living with us! We pride ourselves on providing affordable care as well as providing our residents with their independence. Two different hospitals are within one mile of its location. We provide complimentary transportation to our residents! Dogs and cats are allowed. Because of our distance from Los Angeles, visiting is easy for family members as well as friends! Our staff are friendly and professional, and love our residents!