Mira Vista Court - Fort Worth, TX

Mira Vista Court - Fort Worth, TX has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab

Review of Mira Vista Court

I think the staff are professional and helpful. My loved one does not like the meals. If I inquire, someone will answer me, but they are not proactive with contacting me. They mostly communicate with my loved one.

Review of Mira Vista Court

This is the second rehab my dad has been at. He got worse at the other rehab and at this facility they are a lot better in every department and they are very open. They are very professional and I feel comfortable with them. He is meeting his goals in this rehab. They take interest in his recovery. We had a meeting with everyone there. I felt like they all made a group effort to make sure we were informed and with working together for my dad's progress. They go out of their way to keep me informed. Everyone has been very friendly. It is immaculate. It smells clean. My dad said he really likes the meals. The dining room is nice.

Review of Mira Vista Court

I found all of the personnel extremely friendly and helpful. They were very accommodating. I felt very good about my mom being there. I had lunch with her a couple a times and for her not to complain about the food says a lot.

Review of Mira Vista Court

Everything that needs to be done is done. They have done a good job keeping me informed.

Review of Mira Vista Court

My loved one liked his stay a lot.

Review of Mira Vista Court

My loved one got excellent service.

Review of Mira Vista Court

Everything went very well throughout my mother's stay. They made it easier for me and gave me a period of rest. I will definitely be using this facility again in the near future. It was very clean. I was very impressed. The hallways were nice and the rooms were well kept.

Review of Mira Vista Court

All of the staff is fine. Rehab is fine from what I have seen. The communication is not too good. I have to contact them to find out anything.

Review of Mira Vista Court

The physical and occupational therapists were both great. There were just a couple of medication mix-ups. The response time to help my mother was too long. She had to push the call button multiple times. She complained about the meals being cold all of the time and that they were not that great.

Review of Mira Vista Court

The nurses were great, but my loved one needed more care than what they were capable of giving, so overall it was not a great experience.

Review of Mira Vista Court

My loved one had a very bad experience there and I took her out. Her food was always cold and she never got what she ordered. She waited three days for therapy to start. She has been a smoker for over 60 years and she had to wait two days for a nicotine patch. They were understaffed and cared more about themselves than the patients. I tried to talk with them once and no one was available and they transferred me to a wrong voicemail to leave a message. The staff has no name badges and they never asked how I was doing when I walked down the hall. It's a very nice looking facility.

Mira Vista Court is dedicated to quality of care and customer service for a range of rehabilitative and skilled nursing needs. Our in-house therapy providers lead rehab sessions and care plans specially customized to your individual needs.

At Mira Vista, we understand quality of life is equally as important as an efficient recovery process. Our fine dining services offer a liberalized menu supported by the American Diabetes Association that accommodates unique dietary needs. We offer a range of comfortable amenities, such as salon and spa services; private and semi-private suites; comfortable and beautifully decorated lounges; WiFi, cable, and phone services; an enriching activities program; and religious services.