Ft. Worth Center of Rehabilitation - Fort Worth, TX

This place needs to be shut down

This place is beyond awful. People are severely neglected. Management is inefficient, defensive, and uncaring. This place should be shut down.

Not Professional

My Grandfather was there early 2015. They had a great looking therapy room yet he was not active and had dementia he was never down there. They kept him cleaned but the nurse stayed all the way up in the front never walked down the hall to check on him, had long conversations and simple ignored us. Short term I guess ok but i would never. He got worser and we had just pulled him out of a facility and he was doing better. We had to send him to th e hospital because of there lack of job where he went to another facility. They didn't even couldn't tell us where his clothes where at it took 8 people before we got them because they lack knowledge of their surroundings.

Find Somewhere Else

You might be impressed with the building but that is as far as it goes. Simply put DO NOT PUT A LOVED ONE HERE. Care is awful. Food is terrible. Staff tries but they are overwhelmed every day. MEDS are always late or forgotten

Be prepared to care for your loved one here. Do not assume they are taken care of .
Medication is not given on time,they do not check on patients regularly.
Friendly, but not skilled !! Inconsistent.
Please don't just drop off your loved one ,stay with them .

Do not send your love one there!

Dont have a shade over your eyes when you check it out... Cause my mom and I did a tour of the place was impressed it looked very nice had no problem with the place. Until my dad was there. There pharmacy is out source which means if your love one needs medication it will take 24 hours until they get it. My dad takes pain medication and he did get it until the next day was in pain all night. Also if your member needs dailysis be ready for them to miss there Visits. My dad had to go 3 times a week they promised us they could do this. Well the 1 st visit to dailysis they forgot to take him. Now they said, they where sorry about it so we were like ok we will give them a 2nd chance on it. Well he was sorpose to go the next day well that did not happen he did not go again there mistake. Lets see the cleaness of the room not there. Oh, they cleaned a bed next to my dad and they left the sheets, blankets, pillow cases of another patient on the floor and was not removed until two days later after my husband and I had to ask for them to take care of it. I had to ask 3 times for them to clean my dads bedding. Some of the ladys that work on the 2nd floor rather talk then do there work. You can hear other patients having to yell for help cause noone is in there helping them. They are very short staff in this place. You can tell they dont take care of some patients that have urine accidents. Cause it smells in some of the rooms. As to helping members with showers have not seem any of the techs checking on the patients. Now there are a few that are doing there job but only a few cause you can see alot more just talking to eachother.

Very scary place

Omg!!!!!
We are so grateful that we left when we did before a real tragedy occurred. There are much better places. Please do not do this to your loved one!

It was very good, he was jsut there f...

It was very good, he was jsut there for 24 days. It seemed to be very clean, his room was always kept clean, they always had people in there cleaning and their attentiveness was very good. We never had any problems.

I believe this is the next step that ...

I believe this is the next step that my mother would like to take, as I understand Medicare and BCBS will support this stay 100%. I was told that she could probably receive up to 2.5 hours of therapy per day and requested that she be evaluated for admission.