Loving In-Home Care Inc. - New Port Richey, FL

4 Stars

This is my first time using the service, "A Place for Mom". My mother has been at many different places but I found the best choice of homes through the Service. This particular home is the most beautiful place she stayed in. It is a large residential home. The owners are very loving and caring. If all homes were run by them the world would be a better place. The home is very clean. You would not be disadisappointed. My mother needed extra care and they have been able to accommodate her on all accounts. My mother feels like she has been adopted. She is very happy and so are we.

very happy with them

We are very happy with Loving In-Home Care. It is close to our home, and we have very good communication with them. The facility itself is very nice and the people there are excellent.

Nice looking place!

We visited this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a very nice looking place overall, it would probably be our second choice. The facility was clean and well kept, and the gentleman who gave us the tour was very nice. The place had a friendly atmosphere, I saw a few of the residents sitting around socializing.

Proud to be associated with them!

They are wonderful! They are the friendliest, most welcoming people, like you've always lived there. Lisa and John are wonderful! They take great care of my mom, like she's their own. She even had to spend the holidays there and they just made it so special. I wish I could've found them before I took her to another facility. I am very proud to be associated with this place. It's just beautiful, gated, safe place too!

Truly A Place For Mom

My Mom is living there. She is very happy and is getting excellent one on one care. I visit often and have become part of their family too.

Truly personal loving care!

I have visited this home on several occasions to see a dear friend who was being cared for there. He was in the operator's care for over 2 years and was treated better than I could care for my own family. I am 73 years old and have advised my family that it is my personal wish to be cared for in this home should the need ever arise. Feel free to contact me for anything I can answer regarding this facility. [removed]