The Villas at Sunset Bay - New Port Richey, FL

The Villas at Sunset Bay - New Port Richey, FL has yet not published prices.

• Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Specializing in Alzheimer

A good place

The staff are mostly doing a good job taking care of dad. He seems to like the food. The community is clean and the grounds are well maintained. They keep him active and I would recommend this community.

One of Our Top Picks

I really liked this community, it is a very nice community. Our tour of it went very well, and the experience was a nice one. Everyone was very kind, and friendly to my family, and I. They were very accommodating, but unfortunately this wasn't the right for my mother in law, and her needs.

Tour Was Nice

We had a pleasant tour of this community. Everyone was kind, and helpful. The tour guide was sweet, and informative. Out questions were answered, and everything went well.

Mom is Well

My mother is doing well since her move to this community. It is a really nice facility, and I'am comfortable with her move here. They are providing her with good care. I know she is safe, and in good hands at this community. This is a community I would recommend.

Mom Is In A Positive Atmosphere

It is awesome here and my mom is doing fabulous, she is like a new person. The community is bright, colorful and sunny. They have gotten more staff and residents, now my mom has many people to socialize with. Everyone is patient. She now likes the meals and the occupational therapist has helped her use utensils. I have seen a huge difference in my mom and I would recommend this place if the care is needed.

Update...Review after 1.5 years as a resident.

My mom was the very best story teller. Oftentimes, we would sit in the evening and she would tell me stories about her childhood, about her teen years, or about her career years. I was always mesmerized by the detail she would provide. In addition she would spend endless hours answering my unending questions about the topic of choice. Dementia has robbed my mom of that ability.
My mom now relies on my ability to recall and story tell those precious memories. When you are looking for a community to care for your loved one, it is critical that you find one that creates new memories for you to share with your loved one. Today was a PERFECT example of how the Villas staff provided that opportunity. Two minibus loads of residents were provided the opportunity to picnic at Anderson Park on Lake Tarpon with their loved ones. Residents experienced the outdoors in ways they typically would not. The residents felt the warmth of the sun with the most delightful breeze passing through the pavilion on the edge of Lake Tarpon. I cannot count the number of times my mom told me how much she loved being in this environment.
The perfect description of the day came when a resident said to the director who was escorting the resident to the bus, “You have such a wonderful family.” The resident was referring to all the staff and residents who attended the picnic. THIS is the environment for which I will be eternally grateful my mom experiences each and every day.

The very brst of care!!

My mother was at another local, "elite" facility and was not doing well at all. Her individual needs were not being met. Her weight went down to 85 lbs, she refused to get out of bed, her room reaked of urine and she was deteriorating both physically and mentally,
As we all know looks aren't everything,
I asked around and visited several locations. The Villas felt right in all aspects.
My mother is now a very active resident. She has gained 25 lbs, is always clean and well attended to, her room is always fresh and clean. She is seldom in her room. She even nurtures other residents.
She is thriving and I attribute it all to the Villas and their personal, and loving care.

Great Memory Care Facility!

My Mother is a new resident at The Villas at Sunset Bay. One of the reasons I choose this facility is that the care is for Alzheimers and Dementia only. The staff is well trained for taking care of people with Memory loss. I am impressed with the way the staff makes sure they address each resident by name. The food is outstanding, not instutional food like some facilities. The activities director is fantastic and engages the residents in activities. They even offer outings. The management staff is always accessible by email or phone and address any concerns right away. I am so happy I decided to put my Mother at this facility.

A PERFECT FIT FOR MY MOM

A PERFECT FIT FOR MY MOM...  I am very protective of my mom.  As her health rapidly declined and led her down the road to dementia, I had to accept the fact that her daily living needs were more than I could handle on my own.  This in itself was a difficult reality to face.  As I researched potential memory care communities, I had unwavering standards:  a loving, attentive staff who would appreciate my mom's personality and sense of humor; the ability to provide outstanding medical care; and exceptional food service that my mom would look forward to eating on a daily basis.  Fortunately for our family, the Villas have continued to meet the standard we have set.  Whenever I have had a concern or a question, no matter how trivial, they welcome the opportunity to dialog.  Whenever I visit with my mom, regardless of the time of day or night, I am welcomed and addressed by name.  The only thing I wish the Villas had is a larger outdoor patio area for the residents.

Making a Tough Decision

The whole process of finding a memory care place for Mom was overwhelming and hard to accept. I toured The Villas and was impressed by the overall appearance of the building. It was NOT what I expected. The young woman that toured us was compassionate and thorough with explaining all of our options. We knew what we were getting for the money we were paying with NO hidden fees. The staff were all very friendly and engaged with the people who live there. We were taken around the whole building and shown different size rooms, the activity programs, and a special room they use to help calm anyone who may get irritable or anxious like my mother. I thought this feature was a great idea and would like to spend my afternoons in there too! The sales person walked us through all our payment options and provided us with resources we didn't know Mom may qualify for. I have started the process to move Mom to The Villas. As difficult as it is to let someone else care for her, I feel that this is the right place for her and that she can stay here even as her disease progresses. I plan on visiting often to enjoy meals with Mom (which smelled heavenly when we arrived) and attend some of the activities with her as well.

Review of The Villas at Sunset Bay Alzheimer's / Memory Care in New Port Richey, FL

My in-laws moved to Villas from Atria so my father-in-law could receive memory care. Mom is independent but was in the same room with dad. She were not happy with the situation since there weren't any other residents for mom to associate with. They especially did not like the food. They moved out in about 6 weeks back to an Atria.

Really good Community

Everyone is agreeable and lets me know what’s going on. Anything happens, they call me and let me know. They’re always cleaning. It’s one the best places I’ve found for the money. They are really on top of it!

active support

They’re very, very nice. They are good at controlling the idiosyncrasies of Alzheimer’s Disease patients, helping them cope. They’re very friendly. They are wonder for the price. I see some activities chart. They do music and bingo and help them stay active in a social setting.

Happy

We’re very satisfied with this community. They are very well run. There are lots of opportunities for people to participate in activities there. You always get a direct response. Mother is very happy there!

Really liked this facility....

Really liked this facility. The cost is out of our reach at this time

Very good place

It’s very clean. They’re very friendly. I think they had activities. Everything looked new – it’s renovated. Everything’s clean and they have a good memory care floor. I saw my loved one eat the food and it looks good.

Very pretty and clean ...

Very pretty and clean and best price

Very nice facility - clean ...

Very nice facility - clean and well kept. Staff were very caring and concerned about my dad's wellbeing. Meeting with the head of nursing, physical therapy and admissions gave me hope that I've found a perfect place for my dad.

If you or a loved one are looking for a memory care, assisted living community, then look no further. The Villas at Sunset Bay is located in the beautiful New Port Richey area of Pasco County. We only specialize in seniors with Alzheimer's and Dementia, and pride ourselves on being the top referred provider of patients with Alzheimer's or Dementia. We have an Extended Congregate Care (ECC) license which allows us to provide a higher level of care to your loved one so they can age in place . We are proud to provide a full range of living options to accommodate our residents financial and personal needs. All of our residents at The Villas can enjoy a host of amenities. We offer three different styles of apartments to choose from, all featuring wood flooring, private baths with handicap accessible showers, emergency call systems, and Direct TV. For our individual residents we offer The Cove. This private studio apartment is perfect for one person. If a larger area is desired, we offer The Bay, which is a larger, private studio apartment with a large walk-in closet. Our Harbor studio is our Deluxe model, offering a bit more room with two separate closets. We are happy to accommodate couples in our community as well. We understand how important it is for seniors to have a sense of independence. The Villas at Sunset Bay offers many life enriching activities to all our residents. They can enjoy weekly Community outings, exercise programs, musical performances, as well as family and social nights. Rest assured knowing your loved one will be safe here. The Villas is a 100% secured community for the safety of our residents. Our staff is specially trained in Alzheimer's and Dementia I and II as required by the State of Florida. We offer in-house medical and physician services, along with on-site 24/7 licensed nursing care. The Villas understand all of our residents have different eating needs. We allow adequate times during all meals for residents' preferred dining schedule. Our customized menus allow you to choose from foods you enjoy, prepared by our Chefs and served restaurant style. Of course fresh fruits, snacks and beverages are available daily too for those who have an insatiable appetite. We can also meet the needs of those who require special diets as prescribed by their doctor. Give us a call or stop by today to learn more about The Villas. We offer tours to fit your busy schedule and encourage lunch time tours to taste our delicious food. We also accept various payment options to help out with different financial situations. We look forward to sharing our beautiful community with you!