The Watermark at Trinity - Trinity, FL has yet not published prices.

Watermark exceeded all our expectations

Watermark has been an excellent choice for our Mom. The facility is run by a caring and professional staff. You see this from the beginning, as you meet [Removed], at the reception desk and right on through the Nurses and the Aides- we cannot express enough THANKS for the kindness and care they all provided. Watermark sets the standard for Assisted Living in Fl.

Memory care is well thought out and very nice.

My mother is one of the original residents in their memory care area. I couldn't be more pleased with her care. As she declines they have changed to meet her needs. My mother is always clean, well dressed, and well fed. The food is very good, and the staff very attentive. The entire building is beautiful, but I was most impressed with the memory care area. In so may ALF's we found that memory care was more of an afterthought. Not here. It is bright, cheerful, smells nice, and the residents do not sit in their rooms. Altzheimers is such a terrible disease. There is no way to sugar coat that, but the caregivers seem to genuinely care about my mother, and that is a huge blessing.

Recently moved my mom into this facility. It is very nice and clean!!!!!!! They take very good care of my mom with all her needs. I took care of my mom at home for a number of years afraid to move into a facility because of all the horror stories you hear. But I am very happy with this place and when we first looked at it I knew right away it would be a great place for my mom, she would fit right in!. All the staff is wonderful, but [Removed] is especially great she is always honest with me about how my mom has been doing, as well takes very good care of her she always has a smile on her face, is friendly and always available to hear what I think as far as my moms care and needs.

I Took A Tour!!

The watermark was nice but would not take my husband because of his needs. I was not very happy with that, but the staff was knowledgeable and answered all of my questions.

Wonderful!

Just waiting for you to be able to take your first resident. Watermark has so much to offer residents. It is a welcome to see a cheery and bright community in the Pasco county area.

TO THE NEXT NEW CHAPTER IN OUR LIVES .

There are no words to explain this amazing place that will be opening . I met jennifer when they broke ground on watermark. We connected immediately jennifer was meant to be such a part of a place that will light up so many lives. Jennifer lights up a room with such love caring and open arms with anyone she meets. My parents were the first ones to put a deposit down. Thank you for building a place that makes you feel people still cares .And knowing you always feel like you are as important and having your dignity forever .xoxo

There's no place like home

My parents have waited a very long time for watermark. You feel after you meet Jennifer she will make you feel like family. Thank you everyone for working so hard to make it perfect. Like they say you might wait a little loner but at the end it will be worth it .