TimberView Crossing - Timberville, VA

Non impressed

The food offered the residents is awful--devoid of fresh healthy vegetables and fruits. Can't imagine how anyone could survive long on their diet. The staff was pleasant but often non-responsive. Unless there are substantial changes to the organization's culture, I would not recommend this facility.

Review of Timberview Crossings

The improvements made to my Mom who is staying there is phenomenal and I believe it is because of the expert care and concern given by the nurses and the staff there.

In Laws are living at Timberview Crossing. From my few visits (as we do not live locally), we are pleased with the care and lifestyle provided to them. They have plenty of room in their shared room and appear to be engaged as much as they want to be. It is a smaller facility and that suits them better than a larger facility. The only thing I noticed is the staff could maybe be a bit more engaging to visitors, especially those of us who are infrequent visitors or visiting for the first time. Once you get to know them or after they have seen you for awhile, they are quite approachable and responsive.

Very nice. Clean. Staff very genuine. Well organized. Big rooms. Plan to take mom to look at this facility.

Timberview Fits Our Need

Things are friendly with staff available at almost all times. Administrators are informative and also interact with the clients. Food is excellent and there are numerous activities for the clients to take part in. My father was never a "social" person, but he has become more sociable in the last 10 days he has been at Timberview. It has just over 20 clients so they receive considerable personal attention. The rooms and the facility overall are kept quite clean. Several ammenities (such as haircare and podiatry care) are extra, but well within an inexpensive range. Having visited 5 or 6 facilities, Timberview was what we wanted for Dad.

Visited this residence on M...

Visited this residence on Monday afternoon. It's a distance from the I 81 highway, and I am not sure that this was an apartment for my mom. It was a bit of hallway chaos, but it was also late afternoon.

Timberview Crossing Assisted Living Community

Discover a place to enjoy life without the responsibilities of home.

We offer around the clock nursing staff, creative, social, & spiritual activities, daily housekeeping and laundry service and much, much more

Whether you need a smile, a gentle touch, assistance with life's occasional struggles, or fine proffesional care. We have it all at Timberview Crossing.