Loomis Senior Care Villa - Loomis, CA

Alzheimer only. Maybe that is why it seemed a little off putting so I want to give them the benefit of the doubt. Nonetheless, the place is well worn (or well loved - I guess that depends on how you look at it). They have all the bases covered and it seemed adequate, although you have other options at this price point.

Best Memory Care

My experience with Senior Care Villa has been wonderful. I could not have asked for better care for my loved one and I highly recommend it to all who is looking for memory care with a loving touch. I was seriously impressed.

I would not put my dog there!

My tour of Loomis Senior Care Vila was the worse experience ever. The manager was obviously a hoarder and the place stunk very badly, I spent about 30 seconds there before leaving, I would not recommend them.

This is a very nice, quiet, and home-like Memory Care home. There is a nice schedule of activities for the residents. Roxana, who co-manages the facility, gave me a tour. She is very professional and kind. It appears to be well-maintained, & clean. The large deck in back looks out over some nice trees and open space. On the day I visited, the residents sitting in the common living room appeared to have advanced stage Alzheimers (as does my father). This facility is located adjacent to Del Oro High School and Roxana tells me that they have volunteers from Del Oro, which is appealing. They also have activities led twice a week by a volunteer from St. Peter and Paul Church, which might be nice for my Dad, who is religious. All the rooms in the main facility are private rooms with half bath, equipped with grab bars. Shower rooms are off the main hallway and are well-equipped although perhaps a bit small.

The Senior Care Villa of Loomis is located in Loomis, California, just over half an hourÆs drive from Sacramento. We are an assisted living community that specializes in caring for senior citizens with memory-inhibiting conditions, such as AlzheimerÆs. At Senior Care Villa of Loomis, your loved one will receive the care he or she deserves. We design programs for our residents on an individual basis with recommendations from each residentÆs physician and family. Our specially trained staff understands the struggles senior citizens and their families go through when confronting memory problems, and we want to make your loved oneÆs golden years as fulfilling as possible. We treat all our residents with compassion, courtesy, and respect while ensuring that they are well cared for. Our services are tailored for each resident, and include medication management, laundry service, beauty service, scheduled transportation to and from dental and medical appointments, and three home made meals along with snacks. We also assist residents with everyday tasks, such as bathing and dressing. It is important that our residents develop a sense of community, so our staff orchestrates multiple community events a day, including fitness activities, games, Bible studies, live music, and movie nights. Senior Care Villa of Loomis is the perfect place for your loved one.