Lockwood of Waterford - Waterford, MI

Don't come here

This place will promise the moon before you move in but will NOT deliver once you are in. Med team promised they would add more staff of mom needed it, medications were consistently over an hour late
In apartment meal delivery is a joke
Cold an hour past meal time and NEVER a full meal we finally had to go to meals on wheels!!
I would look anywhere else unless your people can take care of themselves

My mom is settling in nice. Everyone has been super friendly and helpful. Her only complaint is the 4:15 dinner.

So far, So good!

My mother recently moved into this community had she is excited. They were so nice, and they had a one bedroom apartment available which is what she wanted. It is a month to month contract, and so far they have been wonderful.

Everything is great except bathrooms and some other areas should be cleaner

My parents has been there for 2 months. When they moved in we were advised they would hang my parents plaques and pictures and it has been 2 months and they have not done it. Before my parents moved in they assured us it would be clean when they moved in, the kitchen area was not clean.

Lockwood goal is all about young, active seniors

After living at Lockwood for 5 years it was time to move to a facility that offered a higher level of care. Activities are only for very active seniors and not the more aged group.
We were disappointed that they held the entire deposit after giving notice and we were gone in one week. They had no consideration about the length of time she lived there even thought they raised the rent over 6% a year.
Because I work in the industry I feel I can say that Lockwood's on site manager isn't professional and is untruthful about corporate business decisions. The regional manager didn't reach out to me to discuss my concerns. Their obvious goal is to gain young, active seniors at the risk of compromising older seniors. It's ALL about money!

Love it so far. Michelle and the nurse Theresa have been very helpful in preparing for possible. Mom has no money and no one seems to care. We are going in under the income tax credit and VA benefits and we are treated as if we are paying our own way. My mom worked very hard all her life and never asked for anything and even ruined her own healthy taking care of my father and keeping him out of a nursing home. I feel she deserves this and am afraid it might be to good to be true!.

very professional, friendly, thorough, and knowledgeable

I have had a very good experience with Lockwood of Waterford and would very highly recommend them.

They made it very easy for me to work with them. They contact me proactively to follow up. They are very professional, friendly, thorough, and knowledgeable. Everybody that I have met there has been very friendly. I like how clean the place is. Every time I have been there I have gotten the same really good impression.

Seemed like a nice place

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. Lockwood of Waterford seemed like a nice place, overall! The people here were friendly, and the facility itself was clean and well decorated. It wasn't our top choice, but it seemed like somewhere that would have done a good job taking care of my loved one.

I like the location, and the price was reasonable.

We have chosen Lockwood of Waterford. I like the location, and the price was reasonable.

Wonderful place!!!

Review of Lockwood of Waterford Independent Living in Waterford, MI

not as nice as Canterbury. Has more housekeeping every day. Meals only at certain times in diningroom.Nursing home style menu. transportation many x/wk. movie room. Laundry services

Friendly and personable staff!

We're pleased with how things have gone with Lockwood of Waterford so far, I'd give them top marks across the board. It's clean, the staff are all very friendly and personable, and from what I have heard they do a good job with the food here!

Love this senior living center

My dad has been living here since April and we love it! Lockwood has far exceeded all of our expectations. Cleanliness, friendliness of the staff and value had a major impact on our decision. I live in Novi and don't mind driving the extra miles knowing that my dad is in the best possible place. I would strongly recommend Lockwood to anyone looking for a senior living community.

We are pretty happy with them so far.

We are pretty happy with them so far. They are clean and friendly and attentive. We are a little disappointed in the food. It is repetitive, it could use a little more variety, it doesn't taste bad though. I liked the gal Michelle that was showing us around, and that they were very friendly. The location and the price were good for us. The price was right for us. They'r pricing is sort of an a la carte, and you could pick what you needed.

She is happier than we have seen her in years.

She makes her own meals, but we did eat there for some of the holiday events. We chose them because of their location in conjunction to a shopping center within walking distance, and their willingness to help her find a place in there and figure out the financial side of things. With places like this they get grouped in with nursing homes, and it's nothing like a nursing home. It's completely independent she comes and goes as she wants but there is security and that is what we needed. Try these places out go visit and talk to the other residents see what they think. She is happier than we have seen her in years.

My Mom is on the waiting li...

My Mom is on the waiting list for an apartment at Lockwood of Waterforde. I believe that she will be very happy their. Thank you for your help.

Compassionate Staff

My two sisters and I chose Lockwood for our father, mainly because of the caring staff. We visited several times and we always felt welcome. The facilities themselves were great, too. Small enough to be cozy, but large enough to offer plenty to do. Unfortunately, we were unable to convince our father that a move was in his best interest, so he has not moved to Lockwood. In the future, if he needs assisted living, Lockwood would be our hands-down choice.

Excellant!!!!

The customer service and wonderful community. Im so glad we picked this out as a family! Mom and Dad love it and so does the family!

Lunch and dinner. Weekly housekeeping...

Lunch and dinner. Weekly housekeeping, personal laundry, linen service and trash removal. Gas, Electric & Water included. 1 BD for D&E $2881. Have Medical Team services ala cart.

Your leisure years should be comfortable, without the cares and worries that home ownership brings. When you select Lockwood of Waterford, you can be certain that you'll enjoy spacious apartment home living equipped with every convenience. The many services and amenities offered will make your life easier. It's a carefree way of life; privacy when you want it, and company when you choose.

At Lockwood of Waterford, you create your own pace. Enjoy an afternoon playing cards or browse in the lending library. Our scheduled van transportation makes it easy to go shopping or take advantage of the areas many cultural and social attractions.
Come see for yourself the comforts, personal services and exceptional amenities, in a gracious atmosphere for an extraordinary value. Lockwood of Waterford is independent living at its best.