All Seasons West Bloomfield - West Bloomfield Township, MI

Last year fine dining,this year a comparative bad joke.

Last year at this time Mom moved in.The food was excellent,the selection and quantity was ideal. Alas that has changed! The quality has been become economy, poor selection of beef just one entrre and I have to cut the one veal dish because it was tough like shoe leather and mom could not cut it herself.Yesterday the veal dish was a thin preformed veal patty.Some ones idea of improvement.Gone are several steak dishes and a fine prime rib.The wait staff are really friendly and work hard.The kitchen manager is quick to make up prices that do not exist on the menu, if you order a second entre'.She will explain if you miss a dinner it does not count toward just a second entre'.Skimpy portions, and she will take the food out of your mouth ,if you you order chicken or fish on the available Caesar salad.I have to make up a price not listed on the menu she says.Mom likes to share her food with me, she is 90 something.The kitchen maven likes to watch me and explain some people like to come and join their mom, but the unlisted menu price are extravagant and mediocre for the amount.
I come most every night to enjoy moms company.Last year everything was ample servings.The selection excellent.Now is a far cry from last years selection.
If the menu stays like this and the food manager hawks for extra prices for moms food, l think twice about joining her.Unfortunate!

Beautiful facility, truly luxurious.

All Seasons. Lovely facility

I can't comment on care services because I haven't had enough experience with that yet, or don't understand what falls under this category. Highly recommend All Seasons.

Beautiful community with lo...

Beautiful community with lots of amenities, and we loved the handicap accessible apartment with den. Active, young at heart feel of community with social and religious diversity and lots of couples However, probably out of our reach financially unless we find some funds not available at this time. Some features, such as the $175,000 grand piano, seemed pretty pretentious. The apartment in a less-pretentious setting would have been perfect. 'Land-locked cruise ship.' First rated 5 stars, but upon reflection decided that was over-generous. Pushiest leasing agent we've met.