Lockwood of Fenton - Fenton, MI

liked these a little better.... had storage and parking has a car port...… Out of Budget

Best Ever!

Perfect community all the way around, great caring people always kind, happy and helpful.

Love this area. However with a monthly rate of more than $3000 we cannot consider this location. Lockwood also does not offer the amenities we are seeking. Not interested in Lockwood apartments.

Feels like home!!

My parents recently moved to the Lockwood of Fenton because it feels more like home. The place is clean and well maintained. They offer 3 meals a day for the residents, the only complaint they have is that they don't have choices. They get what is served. They have a variety of activities so they could interact with other residents. Overall the community has been good and my parents are happy.

It's nice. It's a nice facility.

It's nice. It's a nice facility. I would give them a five so far.

We Loved Lockwood

Lockwood was excellent. We loved it there and they really have a great program. It was very very well worth the money. There were lots of activities and things to do but my mom just got to the point where she needed more care. She was not able to live on her own anymore. They did take really good care of her but Lockwood is independent living and it got to the point that mom really needed to be in assisted living.