Review of Oakhaven Manor Howell, MI

I have lived here for over 5 years. After about a month, I came home one evening and thought-"oh I'm home"! It was a great feeling. If I need anything, it doesn't take long to get it fixed. The men who work here are always pleasant and quick to accommodate, and of course, the office girls too. All in all--a great place to be!

I have always received prompt service with all my needs. Friendly staff, willing to please.

When I need anything, I know the office will get right on it and with smiling face! The repair men are wonderful. I’ve been here 5 years and would never move out if I can stay.

Smooth Move In Process

My mother is doing great with her move to this community. I would highly recommend this community, it is a great place.

I love my home at Oakhaven. My kids are close. I couldn’t drive but I get a drive whenever I need to go. The staff is kind compassionate and patient.

Great place to live.
Fantastic location!

Good care and concern

I like the community for the care for my mom The staff are really nice and very caring about the residents. The community is clean and she is happy with the menu. They did have to move residents out of the community due to a storm. I hope that families know that they are making sure that the residents are taken care of in case of a weather emergency. We would recommend this community to families for the good care and value that is received

Very Happy!!

My mother has been in this community for many years already and she loves it. The place is clean and well maintained. The apartment she is in is comfortable and fits all of her needs. The community offers meals but she chooses not to eat them. They also offer a variety of activities that she loves to partake in and get to know other residents. Overall it been a great experience for her.

We Are Please With Community

The care has been great. My mother-in-law likes the meals that are prepared and served here. The staff are easy to communicate with and nice people. I would definitely recommend this community. I appreciate the help from A Place For Mom.

Everything Is Fine

I am fine with everything that is going on here at the Oakhaven Manor facility. But one improvement that I would like to see is possibly a bigger selection of food for the meals. Other than that I have no complaints.

really glad we got her in

Oakhaven Manor has been a good experience. Everybody here has been wonderful. Compared to where we were the value is good. It is really the most wonderful place. I am really glad we got her in this facility.

Saw the place and took a tour. It wa...

Saw the place and took a tour. It was beautiful but over my budget.

Oakhaven Manor is an elegant retirement community designed exclusively for those of you 55 years and older.

As a resident of Oakhaven Manor you will live in grand style in a lovely one or two bedroom apartment.

Our Activities Coordinator has a wide variety of activities planned, including shopping, banking, and day trips.

The Leasing Office is open daily from 9:00am to 6:00pm, Monday through Friday and Saturday, 10:00am to 2:00pm. Please feel free to call Debra Muller, Leasing Consultant at Oakhaven Manor for your personal tour!