Lillian's Adult Care Home - Beaverton, OR

mm is 102 and the ladies are great

My mom is 102 and the ladies here are great with her. Lillian and Claudia both are very attentive, both with my mom and with the others they care for. They are very kind and thoughtful, and are also very good at keeping me informed on what is going on. Mother can be fussy about her food so she complains about that sometimes, but that's mom and is to be expected. Mom always has flowers on the table, and everything is just very very nice. I am very very pleased and very very thankful.

Happy Mother/happy Daughter

I was looking for a home for my Mother. She was in an assisted living facility and she needed more personal care. I contacted A Place for Mom and received an e-mail
immediately with a list of places. I went to the place at the bottom of the list, because it was in my neighborhood.
I fell in love with Lillian immediately, because she was so warm and caring. She visited my Mother, brought her flowers, gave her a manicure, read the Bible to her and said a prayer with her. Mother went to lunch at her home the next day and loved it so much, we moved her in, three days later. We fixed her room up like home, Lillian and Claudia keep it immaculate. She has her own bath, she has a big window to let the sunshine in and watch the squirrels run on the fence. They serve the meals at a dinning room table and the presentation is pleasing and the food is good. I couldn't be more pleased and Mother is happy. THat makes me very happy. She is 102 years old and she deserves a special place. THank you "A Place for Mom"

EXCELLENT Visited already No openi...

EXCELLENT Visited already No openings but great place CNA/ Nurse owner?