Life Care Ctr of Elkhorn - Elkhorn, NE has yet not published prices.

1 out of 5 stars for Life Care Center of Elkhorn

my mother was in for rehab for 76 days. of those 76 days, I was there at least 65 of them. I witnessed more in 65 days than most families witness in a year. I am making my plea to the state as well as corporate that they need to close the doors on this place. 2 huge problems which underly all the additional concerns I had.
1. communication: from director to families, nurses to nurses, nurses to families
2. leadership and accountability
social workers keep filling their beds so corporate isn't aware how bad things are. while I was there, 7 employees left, most for other facilities. BIG RED FLAG
too many concerns to list. very sad..my heart aches for all those in this facility who have no family. there is no one including the local ombudsman or in house social worker who will advocate for these poor residents.
I beg you to look elsewhere. go undercover for a few days and get the real feel for this place. you will thank me !!!!

Good Rehab Care

My aunt was here and I think it was good. It was a higher level of care because she was undergoing rehab. The care was good. She had expectations that every place would be like that but unfortunately that's not the case. She likes being able to push a button and have someone come tend to her needs. They responded quickly enough to those calls.