We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
Liberty Arms, Lake County's newest senior living community, has been designed to address the social and economical needs for its senior residents, age 55 and older. Liberty Arms offers seniors a maintenance-free lifestyle opportunity with an array of support services as well as luxurious and spacious one and two bedroom apartments at an affordable price.
The three-story elevator building as been designed specifically with its senior residents in mind. The building has large laundry facilities on each level of living, covered parking, furnished lobby and lounges, community room/dining room, multi-purpose room and a Great Room with community kitchen for resident parties and cooking classes.
They have created an environment that will foster resident involvement, convenience, companionship while maintaining independence. The community features spacious one and two bedroom units with eat-in kitchens, large bedrooms and baths as well as individually controlled heating and air.
Additional services at Liberty arms includes week day continental breakfast, planned monthly activities, scheduled transportation, wellness and health fairs, exercise classes, pharmacy delivery and coordination of support services.