The Waterford at Plymouth - Plymouth, WI

Very informative tour. Liked everything we were shown. Feel it would be a good fit if and when Mom needs to be in an Assisted Living facility.

Mom is happy

My mother-in-law is here and they are keeping her active with daily activities. They take good care of here and it is one on one care. The caregiver that works M-F understands her dementia. I love the freedom of picking her up to stay with us every other weekend. It is only 5 minutes away from us. We have decorated her apartment and she enjoys that. I can pick her up to do her hair and nails. The food is pretty darn good and ther dining area is nice and lots of room. They have a nice patio out back and the front porch has rockers to sit in. I would recommend this community.

Need More Help

My mother has been at Waterford for quite a few years, the staff are the most dedicated and caring people.I call them Angels for what they have to deal with everyday.The home is beautiful. But I feel Waterford is more concerned about the look of the home to impress families that tour the house, than the care of its Residents. I visit my Mother 3 to 4 times a week, plus my sisters visit, I cannot count the times that there is only one person on the floor, to do meds. get people dressed, help them to the toilet, get them out for meals I have seen so many good aids leave,because it is overwhelming , and Underpaid. To do that all. They need more Help. The residents are not getting the proper care, it is more a case of [Removed]. My heart breaks for those who don't have family members to have a voice for them

Tour for a home

I toured this community with family. I liked the staff and the community was very clean. They do offer activities. I was not happy that they charged for additional expenses. Families might want to tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Mom is doing fabulous at The Waterford!!!

The staff interact famously for what they have to deal with. They have the memory unit and assisted living area combined. This gives the staff a break in dealing only with memory issues and it has helped my mom as her memory loss has seemed to slow down. The food smells good and I have not heard any complaints. They play games and offer some exercise classes. I have already recommended this community.

Very Good People Here At This Community

My loved one has recently passed away but her experiences here in this community were very good ones. They did a very wonderful job caring for her and her needs. Everybody here are very good people. She was very happy here. This is a community I would recommend.

The Waterford at Plymouth (2586 Valley Road, Plymouth, WI) is owned by Capital Senior Living. For over 24 years CSL has been a leader in providing quality housing and services based on the highest standards of excellence in the industry. Our goal is to enrich the daily lives of our senior residents by providing an environment that stimulates them physically, mentally, and emotionally.
The Waterford at Plymouth offers a relaxed atmosphere of warmth and caring that promotes companionship among residents and staff. Our employees are personally committed to serving residents and treating them with dignity and respect.
Our highly trained, compassionate staff offers person-centered care 24 hours a day. Our homes are secure and offer a noise-free call system. Some of our personal care services include medication reminders, administration and management, bathing, dressing and grooming assistance and weekly housekeeping and laundry.
You are personally invited and encouraged to participate in our daily therapeutic programming. Some of the choices include fun exercises which help with range of motion, non-denominational devotions, sing-a-longs, pet therapy, mind stimulating activities, and special guests we bring in to perform.
We have one and two room suites for individuals and couples. These rooms include a bathroom with a walk-in shower, individual climate control, closet, blinds, basic cable and telephone outlet. We encourage you to bring your own furniture and décor in order to make your new home familiar.
Our homes offer many beautiful common areas including living room with fireplace, family room, dining room, private dining room and gated courtyard for residents, families and friends to enjoy. Our spa tub room and full service salon are other great features.
There is a confidence that comes from knowing you have made a good decision. Some call it security. Some call it peace of mind. But, whatever you call it, you will find it at The Waterford at Plymouth.