Terrace Place - Sheboygan, WI

Terrace Place - Sheboygan, WI has yet not published prices.

Review of Terrace Place Senior Living

I am 92 and I love this place. Your workers are very helpful. They call everybody by their first name always with a smile. Many thanks for this. I feel free to do whatever I want. Hope it stays this way.

Review of Terrace Place

We worked closely with [name removed] to find a suitable apt for our loved one. Unfortunately she never got to see it. She would have loved that community. Everyone was so nice.

Review of Terrace Place Senior Living

I have lived in Terrace Place for a year and I have found it a very comfortable place to live. The staff has helped me to meet new people. Everyone on staff is caring and helpful. I had a difficult time when a dear friend passed away. The director took time out of her day to come tell me of her passing. The activities are varied and cover a wide range of interests (arts+crafts, games and entertainment. The food is good and also varied. This is a comfortable, friendly place to live and I feel safe here)

Review of Terrace Place Senior Living

When I walked into Terri Estates now Terrace Place I could not believe my eyes. What a beautiful place this is! I have many happy Days here. This is my family and now all the staff is very caring. Great food, great entertainment, crafts, cleanliness, personal bus service 2 times a week, this service is free! nurse in building. exercise room + classes, samll pets are allowed like cats + small dogs. thank you.

Review of Terrace Place Senior Living

Wonderful staff, great food and lots of activities. Made lots of friends. An cosy transition from home to apartment living. He and family feel he is much safer and happier since moving here.

I'd live here myself if I could

My loved one lives here currently and loves it. His apartment is just beautiful. He loves the food, it appears to be well balanced and nutritious, and there seem to be a lot of options to choose from. The facility itself is very clean and housekeeping comes once a week to clean up. I've never seen a nicer place than this facility in terms of cleanliness. They have a few activities available, like bingo and cards, and the facility brings in entertainers for the residents. I would recommend this place to anyone.

This Is A Good Community, And My Mother is Doing Well

My mother is doing great here in this community. I'am very satisfied with her move to this community. She is safe, and in good hands. Everything is working out very well. They have good staff, and they have been very helpful whenever needed. The community is nice, and well-kept when I come visit. They provide nice meals, and good activities for the residents. The residents are kind, and have been welcoming. This is a lovely community, and I would recommend it to my family, and friends.

Check out this place!

My mother in law has only been living there for three weeks and I can already see the change in her. Loves living there. Staff and residents very caring and supportive. Everyone watches out for each other. Very nice place. Would highly recommend.

still happy after a month

Over all Terrace Place is very nice. My Mom was living in senior housing but didn't get a lot of social interaction and was feeling rather lonely. She also was not eating very healthy ( TV dinners, Lean Cuisine, etc), she now gets her evening meal for $5 and lunch and breakfast included.
The apartments are very nice and are cleaned by staff once a week, At $2700 per month it should be.
There is free van service to take residents shopping to different stores and I think to Dr appointments but I'm not positive about that.
She seems to be doing better now and has been shopping a few times and on an outing. She enjoys getting together with so many other folks.
She is in beginning stages of dementia and as it gets worse more care is available but at more cost also.

Wonderful Experience

The moment I walked in the door I knew this was the right place for my mom. The genuine compassion I received. From the Director was astounding. She actually listened to the concerns I had about my mother's situation. She offered ideas to assist us in getting our mother to agree to a lifestyle change. She gained moms trust and actually convinced her to move in. Mom has adjusted to her move and is enjoying life again. She loves the events or activities that occur everyday. The caregivers are wonderful. I wish we had made this decision sooner. Thank you.

Can't be beat!

"Dad sure enjoys living here. The personnel can't be beat! The food is good and he is well taken care of. He has friends and enjoys his life here. Thank you!"

Why do I live here at Terrace Place?

Why am I here at Terrace Place? We came here to Terrace Place almost a year ago now, we needed more help because my husband had cancer. He passed away on November 29th, I miss him. We found Terrace Place to have beautiful apartments, very clean, good food and the caregivers are great! They are very compassionate, helpful and cheerful. After my husband passed, I knew I had to stay. I thank God everyday for the help I receive here and the love from the staff. Terrace Place is home away from home.

Excellent Care

"Thank to you all for your wonderful care of my dad. He was very happy and I know how hard you all worked to keep him happy & healthy. I have enjoyed getting to know you all and will miss you. Thank you again for everything."

No Complaints!

I have lived here at Terrace place for almost 3 years now. I love the food and the staff. I have my best friend here now and I've met others as well. I have no complaints, it couldn't better. I was a big part of another senior living place in the community and I chose to come here.

Terrace Place is a Senior Independent Retirement and Assisted Living Community. We offer a variety of activities and events in which to participate, if you wish. Should you not drive, we offer transportation weekly to the grocery store and a once a month trip to the bank of your choice. We offer peace of mind and safety. Each apartment is equipped with emergency pull cords answered 24/7 by on staff personnel. When living in an independent apartment, should your personal daily living needs become too much, we offer à la carte services within your apartment. We want our tenants to remain independent for as long as they are able. When that is no longer possible, we offer assisted living suites under the same roof. Assisted Living is a special combination of housing, meals, personalized supportive services, and care that responds to the individual needs of our tenants.

Terrace Estates is nestled in a quiet neighborhood in the Northeast corner of Sheboygan. Our landscape is splattered with tall evergreens, a fountain off the backyard patio, and cool Lake Michigan breezes to cool the summer days. Management & staff realize that no two people have the same personality; we customize to fit your needs.

Testimonials from Tenants and Family

“After my husband passed away, I moved back to Sheboygan from California. I have lived here 10 years and have been very happy. Everyone is so friendly.” Annette

“My husband just insisted we move from our home to Terrace Estates. I did not want to, but being the submissive wife I am, we moved. My husband passed away shortly after our move. I truly believe he knew and wanted to be sure I was well taken care of.” Jean