Elan Spanish Springs - The Villages, FL

Nurses 24 hours! Huge plus!

#1 thing we love about this place is that they have nurses! Not CNA’s that have taken a few day course, actual nurses that have been taught to care for my dad. Food is Not all that great, but has gotten better. Staffing should be fixed. Need better cleaning crew. They don’t do the job they should. Could be cleaner.

Review of Elan Spanish Springs - The Villages, FL

Elan is a small caring community. I feel that my mom is truly loved by the staff.

Review of Elan Spanish Springs - The Villages, FL

Very good service. Could have some improvement in the food. Very good management.

Review of Elan Spanish Springs - The Villages, FL

Very happy we the facility. It’s very clean. It feels like living with family. Everyone is so caring and aware of your needs. Love having a nurse on duty 24/7. They provide lots of activities plus entertainment. Very friendly and helpful staff.

A god move !

I just. Walked through Elan Spanish Springs with a friend who had become a new resident there. I had looked at two others previously. I feel I am about ready for a place like that. I fall quite often and odds are eventually will fall and hurt myself.
So as I walked Looked . The small apartments (called alcoves) were tiny ,325 square feet . But upon examination, they had enough room for a person to live, comfortably. The one bedrooms were also very small. There are only4 2x2. And it.has a waiting-list. That is what i am
Looking for.thT price is high, I thought.for an alcove they were 2900 a month that includes everything, water, electric, computer wifi, three meals a day, apartment cleaned once a week, laundry done of sheets and new one put on, personal laundry can also be done for free.wil there wasn't a calendar of event available ,I had walked into a man singing and a group o F people sitting around. Singing and dancing, clapping their hand,s about30-40 of them, and enjoying the connections to the music being played
The longer I stayed the more relaxed the atmosphere became. They have a theater there were every ghy a different movie is played. They also have a craft roomies where crafts are done and taught. It also has a wood floor perfect for line dancing, lessons.
I enjoyed the people I met when I have dinner there. They all spoke positively about their choice to live there.

Memory care unsatisfactory

Memory care unit most unsatisfactory. Few activities, mostly warehousing of clients. Removed family member for lack of care.

A brand new community!!

My loved one is doing very well at Elan Spanish Springs. The staff are fabulous. The food is excellent. The community is clean and well taken care of. They offer a lot of daily activities. I would recommend this community.