RUN AWAY FAST

We TRIED to get my brother in here for rehab after hospital, he was an amputee & we were trying to save his remaining foot. He'd also had a brain injury from being hit by a car as a flagger. They downright REFUSED to take him! Not only that but they were very rude to the socialworker about it! PLEASE tell anyone & everyone you know this is THE WORST place in town. I thought they'd changed hands but they're very obviously the SAME AWEFUL place that was SO unkind to my grandmother in 1990-1991! My aunt/I went every day & twice on weekends & they STILL could'nt keep up her care! RUN FAST!!!!!!

On behalf of our team of caregivers and support staff, thank you for considering our healthcare center. We offer a full range of medical services to meet the individual needs of our residents, including short-term rehabilitative services and long-term skilled care. Working with the resident’s physician, our staff – including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, dietitians and social workers – establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the highest practicable potential. Our goal is to provide quality care in a comfortable, compassionate environment, demonstrating on a daily basis our guiding principle of providing Quality Through People.
Lewiston Rehabilitation and Care Center has years of experience providing diversified healthcare services. We have our own staff of physical, occupational and speech therapists. Our therapy gym and rehab kitchen are a lovely atmosphere in which to work toward your therapy goals. We are an Eden Alternative Certified facility.