Lehigh Acres Place - Lehigh Acres, FL

Lehigh Acres Place - Lehigh Acres, FL has yet not published prices.

The positives of having a loved one living at Lehigh Acres Place

My mom is loving her Lehigh Acres Place experience. She is satisfied with several features of this assisted living facility. She loves the size of her apartment and how it gets cleaned and her bed changed every week. Eating is important to her and she enjoys having choices and the portion sizes. She is involved in all activities which has her becoming more active. This facility is small and she is comforted by the fact that they will check on her several times a day.
As her daughter, I never worry about her health because she is monitored daily and I am notified immediately if there is a change in her health or medication. Her cost to live there is close to her monthly income and the staff works with family to keep it that way.

Friendly and caring

From day one every one called me by name. I was totally impressed with the staff as they immediately knew my name and I became [Removed] to them. What a pleasure it is to have everybody who is caring. They showed their skills and taking care of all of the general concerns. Staff were themselves happy and cheerful all the time. It just made me feel happy and cheerful. This place is absolutely the best possible place for me.

A nice place small very caring

Excellent assisted living

Best assisted living my mom has been. Also after three rehabs Lehigh place is much better than two of those !! Smaller place so residents get more attention. Mom on a special diet and they do a great job with that. Good communication w nurses. Super clean and attractive surroundings.

Wonderful place!

The tour went great here. The place is very nice and very clean and the people are very sweet. That is the reason why we wanted mom to go here. We are happy with the decision that we made to let mom go here.

Room for Improvement, But A Nice Community

We had a pretty decent experience at this community. There is some room for improvement in some areas. I think there needs to be better communication between the staff. Also they need to work on accommodating special diets. It is a nice community, and it's smaller compared to others. The staff is kind, and helpful for the most part. Other than those concerns, this would be a community I would recommend.

Lehigh Acres Place

Both my partners have moved into an apartment an ajusting well to the new routine. They have their 2 cats and enjoy the meals and activities. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Thank you for providing the Lehigh Acres Place to us.

My sister's care

I am very happy with the care that my sister is receiving here. The staff are friendly and caring. The food is very appealing. She like this clean community. They offer her activiites that she enjoys when she can. We would recommend the care to other families and a good value for there loved ones.

Christina was great! She explained everything very clearly and introduced us to all the staff and this place seems perfect for my mom! We are excited to start the evaluation process early next week! We could not be more pleased with this facility and staff.