Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Waxahachie, TX

Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Waxahachie, TX has yet not published prices.

Unhappy with care

They are so understaffed and don't reply to the call button for hours and didn't assist my father in a simple task of brushing his teeth and washing his body no shower for 1 week he had a stroke and was paralyzed on his left side so he needs assistance in everything. The therapist are doing a great job but they have other patients to attend to and can't be there like the technician and nurses should, I will give them some time but right noe it doesn't look good.

WARNING ⚠

Please do not take your loved one here! Appearances are very deceiving. There are only a handful of competent, caring staff. The management team specifically [name removed]and [name removed] were not honest or professional and are more interested in covering themselves than doing their professional best for your loved one and others. This facility should be shut down reorganized and tested competent management and lower level staff put in place. WARNING ⚠

We were very happy with the care her for my mom. The staff was very helpful to us with the care with my mom. they were able to accommodate all of us overnight. We liked that they did go out of there way to help us. We would recommend this care. They go out of their way tor help. We would highly recommend the care and comfort of this community for other families.