Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation - North Austin - Austin, TX

Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation - North Austin - Austin, TX has yet not published prices.

Legend Oaks bad care

My mother has been in rehab at Legend Oaks Austin for 6 weeks. Staff is very slow to answer call lights. On may 28 she was left in bed , dirty diapers, for 6 hours. she has had, has urinary tract infections 3 times now. These infections make rehab progress impossible until infection is cleared. And now she is being [Removed] out this Thursday (June 8). Since I am being proactive and asking staff for assistance when they are ignoring my Mom and complaining to senior staff about problems with their care, I have been treated like a trouble maker and Legend Oaks would much rather get rid of my mother then do the job they are supposed to do.

If you are a seeking a "home away from home" for yourself or a loved one, you have come to the right place.

Legend Healthcare delivers the highest levels of patient care in a warm, personalized manner. Our facilities offer safety and comfort in a home-like setting.

Legend Healthcare was established in 2002, but has its roots in health care and long-term care operations going back almost 30 years. We bring a high level of dedication and experience to the business of caring for people.

Legend has taken as its guiding principles Patient First, Respect, Integrity, and Stewardship. These are the four cornerstones for building lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our patients, their families, our employees and our investors.

Our first priority is to provide the highest quality of patient care.