Legend Oaks Healthcare And Rehabilitation - Ennis - Ennis, TX

Legend Oaks Healthcare And Rehabilitation - Ennis - Ennis, TX has yet not published prices.

It was wonderful, everything was great. It is a fantastic place. When my loved one gets out of the hospital and needs rehab again, this is the place we're going. It's the place to be. All the staff is good. They did run out of food one day, so my loved one missed a meal.

The people were absolutely fabulous, super sweet and super nice. The therapy crew got me up on my feet walking, they are beyond amazing. My room was really clean, they cleaned every day. They had a Thanksgiving dinner and my husband joined me for that and we both ate it and it was fabulous

The nurses and all the staff, in general, seem like they are very caring and care about my loved one. She seems to be very happy. She loves all the therapy, they even have her working on an iPad, and that is something she never could have imagined. I love the staff that they have there. I took one of my church members with me to the facility to visit, and when she walked in she said, "I have never been in a facility that that is co clean and doesn't smell." The dining room is very clean, and my loved one thinks that the food is good. They give the patients a choice of different foods, they are not just giving them the same things.

This is my second time there, they treated me very friendly.

We've use them before and if I didn't trust them I wouldn't use them all the time. It's always clean. They didn't call me this time, but they've always called me if something is wrong.

We were shut down from using the dining room because of the flu for a little while. No one else got the flu, so I think that worked.

My loved one likes all the food, except for the grilled cheese.

The CNAs are attentive and it's very clean. It's not nursing-homey, it's not like an institution.

I would recommend them to anyone that lived in this area. Everyone was really nice. My bed was not very good, it had a hole in it. The meals were very good.

It was very clean. I ate in my room, but the food was excellent. I had weekly meetings with them, so I was informed.

The staff was great and very kind and the services were excellent. It was quite clean considering how many people come through there. The meals were as good as I could hope for, but it was still institutional food.

The cleanliness is very good.

The food was not good. There was one lady who was rude and rough with my loved one. The cafeteria was [Removed], so she ate in her room. They would feed the people in the cafeteria first so when they brought her food, it was cold. Even her coffee was cold.

There was lack of attention among the aides, but the therapists made sure I had everything that I needed.

Legend Oaks is pretty good, but my loved one has not had a bath since he has been here, and it has been a week. Bringing him what he needs, they are good at that. The facility looks pretty clean to me. They don't tell me anything unless I ask them.

My mom liked it there, and they did a great job at keeping me informed.

I would recommend Legend Oaks Ennis.

Everyone is friendly and the environment was wonderful. The food wasn't impressive, I had to order out a couple times.

There is a lot of turnover of the staff and some newly hired people, but with more training, I'm sure they will become a 5 rating. They answered every question I could think of.

I would rate my overall experience 5 out of 5.

The nurses have been good.

It was a really positive experience, and the best part of it was the people. They were just wonderful.

My wife likes Legend Oaks really well. The staff is great.

They're great. It's very clean. They're great about updating me, they call and everything

I would recommend to a friend.

The staff is absolutely great, I have no complaints. They are fantastically friendly. The cleanliness of the facility is excellent. They are excellent about keeping me informed about my wife's care. There was a very minor error once and they called me immediately. If they change medication, they let me know.

They have been taking good care of my mother from what I have seen. The place is always clean.

They have really helped me here. Some nurses are excellent, others need to improve on their attitude, for the most part they are fine. Room care is lacking a little. There are always two choices for meals, which could improve a bit.

I'd recommend to a friend.

My overall experience was good, and I would recommend Legend Oaks to a friend. At the same time, some of the nurses were very rude, and the staff would only sometimes answer my questions

The nurses work pretty well.

I'd recommend to a friend.

The nurses were all wonderful.

It's been good. The staff is doing very well. They do very well with keeping it clean. They're making an effort to keep me informed, more so than other places.

It seems to be pretty good there, I haven't had any problems. It's pretty clean, the only downfall is that I've had to sweep my loved one's room myself. They're pretty good about updating me, they call me, they tell me things going on with him.

The nursing care could improve but I would still recommend.

At Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation of Ennis, our top priority is to provide our residents with an environment filled with comfort and empowerment. Whether our residents are recovering from injury, surgery, or illness, we create a unique care plan for each resident.

We use an interdisciplinary approach to effectively plan and deliver personalized care to each of our residents. Our team of physicians, therapists, nurses, restorative aides, and social services professionals actively work with residents and their families to monitor resident progress and plan out continuing care. Our fully-equipped gym and highly-trained, compassionate staff help our residents meet and exceed their goals.

We want our residents to experience all the comforts of home as they embark on their healing journey with us. That’s why we have active resident and family councils, religious services, flat-screen TV with cable and phone service, and showers in every room. Our residents thrive as they feel the support of our staff and experience the comfort and fun that Legend Oaks Ennis offers each day.