• 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day

They work with the family

The activities director is good and they always have activities for the residents to enjoy. The staff are encouraging. The food is healthy, good and they offer good portions. There is good communication between staff members. They are great at keeping the family updated with how mom is doing. They ask for suggestions and ideas to help mom feel comfortable. The entire staff work hard at getting to know each resident.

This was a very bad fit

Legacy Ranch Memory Care Community was not a good choice for our parents. We decided to move our parents after only 1 week there because it was more of a skilled nursing care atmosphere as the residents were in a more advanced stage of dementia and there was not any real interaction whatsoever.

Loving care for loved ones.

The is a excellent community. The best care and staff. The food was wonderful!
They have excellant activities to keep active. Very clean room and the grounds are so well kept. A small garden for those who liked to do outdoor gardening. I would highly recommend for loved ones.

Very Impressed With This Community

I am very pleased with everything at Legacy Ranch if more communities were like them it would be a easier transition for your loved one. My mother has improved so much since her move into the community she even calls it home now. She had a bad fear about leaving her house and the staff here is wonderful with helping her feel safe and secure. The staff is very accommodating with her and her needs they are always willing to help. The place looks like a hotel and the rooms look like hotel rooms very nice. They are doing an excellent job taking care of my mother. I would highly recommend for anyone to take a look at the community they really make you feel like family. I am very impressed with everything.

Lorene Bower

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Legacy Ranch. It is wonderful to read that your mom feels "at home" in our community and that the caring and committed staff are assisting her to have the highest quality of life possible.

A Caring Staff

Having to move my father into Legacy Ranch was a hard decision but we are happy with the choice we made. Most of the staff is friendly and the community looks really nice. My father has been eating more so the food there must be good. I feel that the staff there care's about him and are really working with him to adjust with the move. He does seem comfortable being around people like himself which is very nice. We would recommend this community.

Lorene Bower

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. We know the decision to move a loved one in to a community is a challenge, and we are thrilled to know that your experience has helped you to feel confident in your decision.

Legacy Ranch in Midland offers Memory Care services in comfortable surroundings, where Residents can enjoy our exclusive Symphony of Life® daily lifestyle experience. Our unique approach orchestrates our entire community to surround our Residents' needs and builds upon their strengths, allowing them to live to their fullest potential.Our Residents each have a life story worth telling and sharing with others. We consider it our great joy to walk into their story by extending our unconditional love and an unyielding commitment to serve them fully. They are our community's cherished family members, and together we script new passages each day as we embrace the continuing story of their lives.